Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why?
(05-04-2019, 02:17 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: Insanity is claiming to be against the rules while going along with the rules, seeing and accepting bad results while still believing or hoping something wonderful will eventually occur or end up coming out of it. Well, you're a white man affiliated with a party that seems to hate white men/white people for some reason, yet you continue to support it for some reason without questioning its motives or its reasons for hating people like you so much these days. I'm not concerned because I'm affiliated with a powerful American group that doesn't care about skin tone or gender or much of anything else directly related to blue identity politics. What is going to eventually happen to a bunch of clowns who are foolish enough to mess around and do its best to hinder/stifle American progress? Well, I for one don't really care about what eventually happens to them. As I've mentioned before, once the country splits and blue America finds itself separated from the rest of America. What goes on within blue America ain't going to matter at that point because the rest of America will no longer have much of an interest in Blue America at that point. Our only interest will pertain to who Blue America eventually aligns itself with as far as global powers. Unfortunately, I don't see the people of Blue America having any say in that decision.

It is Red America that has hindered and stifled American progress for over 4 decades and counting. We have had little in the way of major legislation that helps people improve their economic and social position in society. Instead we have had policies that increase inequality and oligarchy and concentration of wealth and power into the hands of a few wealthy people. That is regression, not progress, and our country has declined in every conceivable metric as a result. Now you guys who claim not to care about race and gender, are actually stoking oppression, hatred and attacks on those who are not white men, and you claim those who oppose this, hate white men. No, opposition to hate is not hate, although you think that it is.

Once the country splits into blue and red America, Red America will be cut off from Blue America that has kept it afloat, and will be left with trickle-down anti-tax and anti-regulation economics policies meant to keep non-white men in their place, and to further concentrate wealth and power, and will have nothing but greedy business as a source of wealth, which will not reach most of the people, but lead instead to even poorer schools, lack of health care, more pollution, and even fewer public amenities, which have already made Red America much more miserable as places to live. I expect the South and lower Mid-West regions to be the worse off in these respects, while Western and plain-states Red America may compromise and eventually learn more quickly to change their ways, thus creating a red-blue split even within Red America. Blue America meanwhile will be freed from the shackles of improper taxation and regulation, develop its public resources and infrastructure, continue to create wealth through its supportive education policies, and attract young immigrants from Red America and from other countries to stoke its economic prosperity. 

I expect most of the rest of the world, which has long since been even more Blue than Blue America, to align with Blue America, establish fair trade with it, and leave Red America behind as the relic of medieval times that it is. Red America will wallow in its prejudice and its fear of other peoples, and thus not be able to connect with them well at all. Blue will also be free from the militarist imperialism and authoritarian patriotism which has emanated from Red America, and will help create peace and world unity, while Red America will be seen as a pariah which may even reimpose slavery on black Red Americans. And Red America will no longer have the resources or access to the sea to enable it to launch the unnecessary invasions that have cost America so much in lives and treasure, much to the relief of the world I must say. 

Nor will Blue America be subject to the fearful, oppressive laws like the Patriot Act and NSA spying, and will keep guns and police in check to reduce the danger of living in its lands, while Red America will allow the rampant violence by police against blacks and the unchecked multiplication of gun toters that will kill thousands of innocent people each year, from which millions will seek escape to the haven of Blue America and its coastal connections to the worlds and adventures beyond parochial, provincial Red America and its hidebound, narrow, superstitious mentality. Red America will quickly decline in wealth and population, and some decades hence will see the error of its ways, repent, and seek to rejoin the vibrant, prosperous lands that left them in the dust since they retreated into their closeted, prejudiced, fearful, backward world.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why? - by Eric the Green - 05-04-2019, 05:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Authoritarianism on the Rise Eric the Green 17 4,914 06-30-2021, 12:53 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Green Innovation in The Fourth Turning Eric the Green 0 583 02-15-2021, 03:50 AM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Why we are nowhere near the end of the fourth turning Mickey123 31 7,785 06-11-2020, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  The "Unnecessariat" and the rise of Trumpism. Odin 61 25,910 05-31-2019, 08:26 PM
  Civil War II - Fourth Turning Intensifying nebraska 0 939 12-28-2017, 07:33 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  The Rise of the Weaponized AI Propaganda Machine Odin 4 2,718 02-22-2017, 09:26 AM