Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why?
(05-04-2019, 07:59 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: [quote pid='43088' dateline='1556997459']
Insanity is claiming to be against the rules while going along with the rules, seeing and accepting bad results while still believing or hoping something wonderful will eventually occur or end up coming out of it. Well, you're a white man affiliated with a party that seems to hate white men/white people for some reason, yet you continue to support it for some reason without questioning its motives or its reasons for hating people like you so much these days. I'm not concerned because I'm affiliated with a powerful American group that doesn't care about skin tone or gender or much of anything else directly related to blue identity politics. What is going to eventually happen to a bunch of clowns who are foolish enough to mess around and do its best to hinder/stifle American progress? Well, I for one don't really care about what eventually happens to them. As I've mentioned before, once the country splits and blue America finds itself separated from the rest of America. What goes on within blue America ain't going to matter at that point because the rest of America will no longer have much of an interest in Blue America at that point. Our only interest will pertain to who Blue America eventually aligns itself with as far as global powers. Unfortunately, I don't see the people of Blue America having any say in that decision.

PBR lives in a fantasy land as he proved with his after this one.  Or at the very least if he does live in the same reality as everyone else, he must have unpluged his brain some time during the 1970s if he actually believe the nonsense he just spouted, and isn't just shilling for someone.

As for Blue America, I doubt any outside power would ally with it.  Should they split off they would begin to starve in a matter of weeks.  We can live without Hollyweird movies or Silly-Con Valley but they will have a hard time living without our corn, wheat, and oil.
[/quote]

I think I had a better definition of genius and madness.

I could add stupidity, which is breaking the rules without obvious purpose or when the consequences are known to be bad. Bank robbery is usually a very dumb crime because offenders are usually caught swiftly. Mediocrity comes from following the rules rigidly and getting the predictable results.

...as for Hollywood -- either Germany or America was going to dominate  in the creation of great movies, until some fellow with a silly mustache chose to 'purify' the German film industry of people that he did not like Speaking of movies -- haven't they been getting good in contrast to what we have seen in recent years? This year is the 80th anniversary of the greatest year in cinematic history in America. The eighty-year rule applies. Well, German cinema devolved quickly into mediocrity in the 1930s.

Plenty of countries would love to have the technological innovation of Silicon Valley.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why? - by pbrower2a - 05-05-2019, 04:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Authoritarianism on the Rise Eric the Green 17 4,914 06-30-2021, 12:53 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Green Innovation in The Fourth Turning Eric the Green 0 583 02-15-2021, 03:50 AM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Why we are nowhere near the end of the fourth turning Mickey123 31 7,783 06-11-2020, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  The "Unnecessariat" and the rise of Trumpism. Odin 61 25,908 05-31-2019, 08:26 PM
  Civil War II - Fourth Turning Intensifying nebraska 0 939 12-28-2017, 07:33 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  The Rise of the Weaponized AI Propaganda Machine Odin 4 2,717 02-22-2017, 09:26 AM