Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why?
(05-13-2019, 11:21 AM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(05-13-2019, 11:01 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(05-13-2019, 06:42 AM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(05-13-2019, 12:54 AM)Classic-Xer Wrote: He probably knows what it is and he's waiting for you to show him how much you actually know about it. So far, you haven't shown me any signs of actually knowing anything about spirituality. Right now, I have you in the same boat relying upon his lack of spirituality to guide you across unknown waters without a map or compass. Good luck. The odds of surviving aren't at all  in your favor.

I don't know Classic.  I'm unlikely to follow him anywhere.
Well, he brought it up with me as something special that he had over me some time ago. So, I tested him and he failed miserably. As far as I can see, the dude has an internet connection and access to a steady flow/pool of young impressionable/naive people to draw from and market himself and sell his ideas and that's it as far his understanding of real spirituality goes. You'd think he'd learn that there is a risk of tangling with people who are actually spiritual in nature. I remember the day when Eric and others reigned supreme and their only resistance was an ex drunk who found Jesus who was emotionally limited as far as the amount of intimidation, fear and negative criticism that he could handle. Look at him now, a poor liberal who is still clinging to a piece of a forum that he lost a war over the control of a long time ago.

Indeed.  Perhaps one of the reasons why I stick to the matterial world then.  It is easy to research things, find evidence, and etc.

As for Eric, I was never truly impressed with him.  But he could have been a defeated foe long before I arrived in 08.
I arrived in 03'/04'. You should have seen the waves of so called liberals or blues/ traditional Democratic supporters/wimpy pink turn coats resistance that I faced back then. I was looking at a big task and a major challenge that a typical blue elitist would probably view as impossible for a typical red of some sort who didn't even have a college degree to accomplish at the time.

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Authoritarianism on the Rise Eric the Green 17 4,914 06-30-2021, 12:53 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Green Innovation in The Fourth Turning Eric the Green 0 583 02-15-2021, 03:50 AM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Why we are nowhere near the end of the fourth turning Mickey123 31 7,791 06-11-2020, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  The "Unnecessariat" and the rise of Trumpism. Odin 61 25,916 05-31-2019, 08:26 PM
  Civil War II - Fourth Turning Intensifying nebraska 0 939 12-28-2017, 07:33 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  The Rise of the Weaponized AI Propaganda Machine Odin 4 2,718 02-22-2017, 09:26 AM