Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Economic Order Of Post-Modernity?
Thanks for all the kudos.  Rare for me! LOL

But it all this ties into what I have been saying (but not preaching because preaching goes against my very nature!) for 20+ years, and increasingly recently, once it became obvious that 9/11 did not catalyze a full-blown Crisis: We have never outgrown the 3T - but will do so with a vengeance on November 4th, the day after the election (and at least partially waxing Eric-like, I cite the perihelic opposition of Mars and the Sun on October 13, followed by the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn on December 21 - the closest these two events have coincided in more than 2,000 years!), the Second Civil War will begin - and this time around it will not be a war of secession, but rather a civil war that will engulf the entire nation, and will last until roughly June of 2025.

With the war's end, we will either revert to total Social Darwinism - sparking mass emigration, much if not most of it following racial and ethnic patterns - if the right wins, or move on to something like MMT if the left wins.

Of course this assumes that the Boom (i.e., Trump) doesn't do what the G.I.s didn't (and no way were the Silent going to do it either) and uses nuclear weapons in anger.
"These, and many other matters which might be noticed, add a volume of unofficial declarations to the mass of organic utterances that this is a Christian nation" - Justice David Brewer, Church of the Holy Trinity v. United States, 1892

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Economic Order Of Post-Modernity? - by Anthony '58 - 01-18-2020, 10:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Future Economic Timeline - Transitioning from a 4T world to a 1T world JohnMc82 10 10,123 06-22-2016, 12:52 PM
Last Post: radind