Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's in the "stars" (predicting by astrology and other means)
(05-12-2016, 01:40 AM)Eric the Green Wrote:
Quote:I know you are all waiting anxiously for my revised horoscope scoring system for the USA presidents and candidates. I've about finished and have some interesting news items.

Why sure, with baited breath.

I
Quote:3 new aspects that score negative for Bernie were added that basically say that he gets stuck in a rut with his ideas, and gets carried away with his thoughts of transforming things. But, such is as we expect. Most of the potential Democratic candidates today don't look that great; none match Bernie's score. So I'm not sure whom the Democrats can field in the future. Almost all modern presidents (since FDR) have had astronomically high scores in the new system. Obama, for example, now scores 18-3! So did Dubya, and Bill scored 19-2. Even Lincoln only had 16-2, and he and James K Polk had the best scores in the old days.

There's one new "product" eric can sell for $.

Quote:The Saturn Return factor is that (since 1824) if Saturn returns to its position in a candidate's horoscope during the election or in the next 4 years (when the candidate is about 55-59 years old), that candidate loses, refuses to run again, dies, or suffers a calamitous presidency that ruins him.

Ut oh, Obama's gonna get nailed.  He turns 55 this year. Tongue

Quote:Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton now has a positive score, if still a weak one: 12-9. But, the other news is that Donald Trump is not as strong in the new scoring system. Now 8-4, it's still higher percentage-wise than most of the Republican field in 2016. Only Pataki and Carly Fiorina have higher scores. Jeb Bush's score went down to 9-11, and Cruz and Kasich have even more dismal scores than they had before. But Hillary can almost catch up with Trump in her scoring percentage with the added, unofficial points for Jupiter, Mercury and Venus rising on her ascendant. Most candidates with Jupiter rising in their charts ...

And

Quote:The main factor for 2016 is which planets are rising in the charts of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. Hillary has Jupiter rising, plus Mercury and Venus. The Donald has Mars rising, which almost anyone can spot because it's so obvious.

Jupiter rising imparts optimism, confidence and generosity. The record of candidates in general elections who had Jupiter rising is awesome. Those who won and never lost who had Jupiter rising include:

Wow, Rags is a special snowfake.   Astrodienst sez and if I read the chart right there are 6 planets between the AC thingie and the MC thingie as such:

Sun/moon  in Taurus:
Mars in Aries.
Jupiter/Chiron in Pisces
Saturn in Aquarius. Cool

Quote:I will post the new revised article soon. Best wishes, and keep the star currents flowing. As above, so below!

I await that also.
---Value Added Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's in the "stars" (predicting by astrology and other means) - by Ragnarök_62 - 05-12-2016, 06:46 PM
Sherrod Brown - by Eric the Green - 05-19-2016, 12:17 PM
Indicators - cindercators. - by Ragnarök_62 - 09-03-2017, 04:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You are the stars Eric the Green 38 58,251 03-15-2022, 11:36 PM
Last Post: JasonBlack
  Astrology and science Eric the Green 6 3,146 01-03-2022, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Generations and Astrology carecare7 26 21,709 06-18-2019, 02:51 AM
Last Post: Ragnarök_62
  Vedic Astrology - Eight directions and their ruler tamijothidam 3 7,314 05-15-2017, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Ragnarök_62
  Astrology and Music naf140230 2 4,282 12-28-2016, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green