Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's in the "stars" (predicting by astrology and other means)
naf140230 Wrote:I was wondering. What will be the result of Sanders endorsing Clinton, astrologically speaking?

I don't know. I do think the astrological indicators favor her. The new moon before election, using my method, which shows a victory for the party in power in 2016, has about an 87% success record, and Saturn transiting her first house is an at-least 83% victory sign. By contrast, Saturn is now in Trump's 4th house, which has a 75% failure rate so far.

Trump has a slightly better horoscope, but not as great as I originally thought since I did more research and revised my system. His skills as a candidate are questionable, as everyone now knows, even though Hillary's skills are relatively weak as well. But she does have Jupiter rising in her natal chart like her husband, and Jupiter rising in a personal horoscope has a very positive track record. She CAN uplift the people, hard as it may be to believe right now.

Trump has one indicator in his favor, and that's a connection to the people through a conjunction of a planet in his chart with one in America's chart. Hillary has no such connection, except by opposition (Moon to Neptune); not as significant. Trump's Saturn over America's Mercury in the 8th house entirely fits his desire to put up Saturnian barriers on economic dealings (Mercury in 8th house). That aspect of his platform thus resonates with many Americans in the "rust belt" and so on. But statistically, connections to the USA horoscope are not as significant (about 1.6 times chance) as the new moon and Saturn transit indicators.

Also, Hillary and Bernie both have strong connections from their personal significators (Sun, Moon and/or Ascendant) to the current positions of the saecular, generational, visionary outer planets of the zeitgeist (Uranus, Neptune, Pluto), while Trump does not. Bernie's activist, forthright Moon/Mars in Aries is exactly aligned now with revolutionary Uranus, while the primary zeitgeist indicator, compassionate Neptune, now strong in its own sign, is just now entering a conjunction to Hillary's outstanding Moon in Pisces. This echoes the exact opposition of Hillary's Moon to America's Neptune in Virgo too. So the two candidates' strong lunar connections to the zeitgeist are now teaming up, and that could be significant. The Moon rules the common people, which these two candidates stand for. The Moon is also a feminine planet. That probably answers your question as well as it can be answered.

Every president from TR to Reagan had this connection to the zeitgeist; after Reagan, it was lost. Now we have the chance to re-connect our nation to the forward thrust of the generational cycle and the spirit of the times again, under Hillary.

Probably worth posting this analysis again! I think I will.

http://philosopherswheel.com/presidentialelections.html
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
Sherrod Brown - by Eric the Green - 05-19-2016, 12:17 PM
RE: It's in the "stars" (predicting by astrology and other means) - by Eric the Green - 07-12-2016, 01:42 PM
Indicators - cindercators. - by Ragnarök_62 - 09-03-2017, 04:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You are the stars Eric the Green 38 58,045 03-15-2022, 11:36 PM
Last Post: JasonBlack
  Astrology and science Eric the Green 6 3,119 01-03-2022, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Generations and Astrology carecare7 26 21,519 06-18-2019, 02:51 AM
Last Post: Ragnarök_62
  Vedic Astrology - Eight directions and their ruler tamijothidam 3 7,284 05-15-2017, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Ragnarök_62
  Astrology and Music naf140230 2 4,255 12-28-2016, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green