The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Operation "Crimson Contagion" Was Simulated Last Year
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...r-BB11pYY1

Begins

WASHINGTON — The outbreak of the respiratory virus began in China and was quickly spread around the world by air travelers, who ran high fevers. In the United States, it was first detected in Chicago, and 47 days later, the World Health Organization declared a pandemic. By then it was too late: 110 million Americans were expected to become ill, leading to 7.7 million hospitalized and 586,000 dead.

That scenario, code-named “Crimson Contagion,” was simulated by the Trump administration’s Department of Health and Human Services in a series of exercises that ran from last January to August.

The simulation’s sobering results — contained in a draft report dated October 2019 that has not previously been reported — drove home just how underfunded, underprepared and uncoordinated the federal government would be for a life-or-death battle with a virus for which no treatment existed.

I always find it curious things like this happen, and later we learn it was "simulated" right before the event.  Man, this is a theme I can't even refer to properly. If I sound like Alex Jones, I just don't care.  It is part of my nature to investigate. How the f is this thing we are now experiencing, it was SIMULATED less than a year ago.  And it showed we are not prepared for it.  Then it happens?  wtf is that

Messages In This Thread
Operation "Crimson Contagion" Was Simulated Last Year - by TheNomad - 03-20-2020, 04:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Biden ramps up US refugee admissions to 125,000 per year random3 14 2,228 02-07-2021, 03:52 AM
Last Post: random3
  US Treasury says government borrowing will hit 8-year high nebraska 0 1,279 01-30-2018, 09:41 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Tax on medical devices to resume after 2-year suspension nebraska 0 738 01-02-2018, 10:52 AM
Last Post: nebraska