The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Californians on Beaches and Trails Called DEFIANT!
https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/23/us/califo...index.html

Begins...

(CNN)Crowds descended on California beaches, hiking trails and parks over the weekend in open defiance of a state order to shelter in place and avoid close contact with others.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom issued a shelter in place order directing the state's nearly 40 million residents to stay home beginning March 20 to help stop the spread of
coronavirus.

Now parks and beaches are being closed.  We shall not park in public places.  And "that doesn't mean gather elsewhere, that means go home."

It's an impossibility and won't happen.  They are going to have to lock up a million people.  And where will they put us?  They don't want us to be seen being at the beach in the sea air.  It's probably one of the safest places to be. 

This is being very mischaracterized.  In the article, it shows images that make Californians look like Floridians but it's not true.  People here who live this way are not gathered on top of each other on the back of a boat or laying in clumps.  WHAT I SEE PERSONALLY AND I AM HERE is this:

FAMILIES gathered together at reasonable outside distances from each other.  I saw HORDES of people out on Sunday, sure walking past each other as you must, not in a 6t bubble, no.  But milling around at reasonable distances.

No F'ing California will be trapped inside a structure when we have always lived this way.  Walking, bicycling, running.  Being with their families.

I AM REPORTING PERSONALLY.  Do not believe what you hear on the news.  I AM HERE I SEE IT.

I saw so many people out working in their gardens like I've never seen in all neighborhoods.  Ppl walking through the neighborhoods with their loved ones.  I saw some ppl walking together at a space of 6ft.  The groups kept REASONABLE HUMAN DISTANCE for something like this.

Californians are not going to huddle inside.  If you, the reader, feels we are propagating the plague, feel free to feel that.  There is no better place than fresh air for this.  None.  Barricaded inside where the virus might creep and accumulate, frak that.  It's on an Amazon box you had to order due to lack of product, and the box comes and it kills everyone inside.

We are ALL are great risk if this what they say.  Nothing can stop it.  In the meantime, no one HERE is going to listen to this.  And when they come for us, it will be wonderful to know what cruise ship they will send us to for refusing to isolate according to their standard.  Not everywhere is the same.  If you are in the humid swamp of Arkansas, everyone already has it and is passing it daily while simply going to and from Walmart.

Die with your mask off.

Messages In This Thread
Californians on Beaches and Trails Called DEFIANT! - by TheNomad - 03-23-2020, 03:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  California governor orders Orange County beaches to close SusanSusan 5 1,176 02-03-2021, 10:40 PM
Last Post: random3
  Bill Would Ban Smoking Pot on Beaches nebraska 0 906 01-29-2018, 07:00 AM
Last Post: nebraska
  Alcohol ban on Oregon beaches is unnecessary nebraska 0 1,086 12-27-2017, 07:20 AM
Last Post: nebraska