Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So....is Biden the "grey champion"
(04-28-2020, 05:55 AM)Klinton Wrote: Greetings. I stumbled upon this site after not recieving much replies on the strausshowe sub-reddit forum in which I posed the same question. By process of elimination, it appears that Biden is the grey champion even though it seems his qualities would contradict the whole theory:

Biden is a Silent Gen which doesnt quite fit the bill and his youth support is quite anemic (in the primaries he was polling at what 10% among the youth vote?). Yes, the young will vote for him, not out of enthusiasm, but since they hate the GOP.

On the flip side, Trump, despite being a Boomer, seems utterly doomed in his re-election chances and is beginning to be despised like Hoover and Carter.

By default, does that make Biden the grey champion?

Biden is technically a Silent, but being born in late November 1942 is close to being a boomer, and originally considered himself a representative and champion of the boomer generation, elected to the senate thanks to the McGovern boomer activism in 1972.

I think it has been established here, and in the previous forum now archived, that there is not ONE grey champion, and (s)he is not necessarily a president of the USA. So yes, Biden could be a VERY "grey" champion, if he is elected and does enough of the right things. And if the Democrats manage to get a great nominee, with a high-enough horoscope score, to win in 2024 and succeed Biden, then (s)he could be another grey champion.

And (s)he might not be a boomer. And Bernie already IS a grey champion. The best such possible boomers or boomer/Xers for that role would be Mitch Landrieu and Terry McAuliffe, but they won't be Biden's VP.

The best possibilities for a vice president whom Biden might appoint as VP, and who might then run and be elected in 2024, are Susan Rice and Stacey Abrams. They are both women of color with much higher scores than Pence, and probably higher than Tom Cotton. But Kamala Harris? Forget it; she will never be elected president.

Certainly both Lincoln and FDR were questionable for actually being from prophet generations. They were likely prophet-nomad cuspers or hybrids, much like Obama. The authors stretched the length of the Transcendental Generation beyond any credible bounds so that it would include Lincoln.

I would say, if Biden is elected, and then Kamala as his VP runs as the Democratic nominee in 2024, we'll have a Republican president in Jan.2025 just at the time when rebellion looms at the climax of the 4T. That would mean the almost-certain end of the USA as we know it today, and likely the doom of human civilization.

Unless in the unlikely event there is some kind of liberal or left-wing third-party or independent candidate charismatic enough to win and bring about the end of the 2-party duopoly. And it won't be AOC.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
So....is Biden the "grey champion" - by Klinton - 04-28-2020, 05:55 AM
RE: So....is Biden the "grey champion" - by Isoko - 04-28-2020, 08:39 AM
RE: So....is Biden the "grey champion" - by Eric the Green - 04-29-2020, 02:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is President Biden too old and dated, or is he the gray champion Eric the Green 47 5,819 09-20-2022, 07:35 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Joe Biden: polls of approval and favorability pbrower2a 348 89,669 03-11-2022, 11:08 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  Dow Falls as Biden Reportedly Mulls Tax Hike on Rich chairb 7 2,074 10-25-2021, 03:47 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Biden Administration Bans Importation Of Russian Ammunition chairb 0 673 10-21-2021, 03:25 AM
Last Post: chairb
  Biden’s overreach on executive edicts chairb 0 626 10-21-2021, 01:31 AM
  Rep. Bob Gibbs introduces articles of impeachment against Biden chairb 0 616 10-20-2021, 09:31 PM
  Biden follows through on pledge to take in more refugees chairb 0 604 10-19-2021, 11:25 PM
  Progressives worry about lobbying, corporate ties in Biden administration chairb 0 602 10-19-2021, 05:22 PM
  Yes, Biden Wants to End Fracking chairb 0 651 10-19-2021, 01:25 AM
  Top brass expose Biden’s biggest Afghanistan lies chairb 0 629 10-19-2021, 12:08 AM