Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The cancer infecting the political Left
Quote:Dude, I'm one of the more popular and socially active guys you'd meet in real life. Honestly, Trump is no more vile than the liberal crud and the two bit Democratic politicians that we see on the side with the Left these days
I don't care what you do in your personal life or how popular anyone is.  As for vileness, it's a matter of degree. The Republican agenda would destroy my future by making the US even more of a banana republic than it is now.

Quote:I hope decimating/ weakening/dividing their half of the country to defeat Trump seems worth it to all the Democrats these days.

Well, OK, if you want to be the mirror image of say Antifa, then so be it.  Here's the deal, if I could make a proper law for the likes of  Antifa and others no matter the ideology who are predisposed to violence, that law would be hooliganism.  Other countries have this law to quell idiots like soccer fans trashing stuff and being violent.
Antifa != peaceful protestors.  I'm not blinded by any ideology.  I don't want either antifa or proudbois pointing their guns around, roughing up folks, and trashing folks' stuff. 

So to answer your answer about Blue cities, yeah, Antifas a problem and politicians there need to get rid of them.  If they don't then folks who can leave , will.  That happened after the riots in the 1960's-1970's.  That's why I chose Oklahoma as a place to live. I grew up here and I didn't pick Oklahoma for the weather or scenery. 

Eric answered you other points about Blue city problems along with myself.  The protests are fine. We had them in Oklahoma without incident probably because Antifa knows they'd by locked away with some really ugly folks in McAlester.  And guess what, I'm fine with that option. Folks who commit violence, to further a political aim, that's the definition of  terrorist.  I'd go for the same for KKK or assorted neo nazi riffraff. 

As for fatcats paying less taxes.  Who the hell lobbied for those tax laws?  It's the fatcats who write the laws now for everything. You need to look up the income ladder instead of down for why the US is so fucked up. Here's another one for you.  You're only free if you're wealthy.  So there!
---Value Added Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: The cancer infecting the political Left - by Ragnarök_62 - 07-31-2020, 11:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Catalist: findings on age-cohorts and political activity pbrower2a 1 359 05-20-2023, 03:51 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  The new political narrative Eric the Green 10 2,535 08-14-2021, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green
  Rep. Dan Crenshaw irks both the left and right with gun comments random3 0 650 02-05-2021, 04:03 AM
Last Post: random3
  Bread and Circuses with California’s Political Hypocrisy SusanSusan 0 737 02-02-2021, 07:11 PM
Last Post: SusanSusan
  The Green New Deal is a left-capitalist fraud Einzige 0 648 01-31-2021, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Einzige
  Will a nationalist/cosmopolitan divide be the political axis of the coming saeculum? Einzige 66 46,382 03-21-2020, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Blazkovitz
Smile Treason's Just A Word For Nothing Left To Lose... Bad Dog 4 3,319 08-11-2019, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Anthony '58
  New York bill would ban anonymous political ads on Facebook nebraska 0 1,225 01-29-2018, 07:03 AM
Last Post: nebraska
  Critique Left X_4AD_84 6 6,365 03-21-2017, 01:18 PM
Last Post: Bob Butler 54
  Study: Political Polarization is Mainly a Right-Wing Phenomenon Odin 0 1,476 03-19-2017, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Odin