Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
We be Mega-3T; we are entering a Mega-4T.
(07-29-2020, 11:42 AM)sbarrera Wrote: I am not so convinced of Mega-cycles either, but I find the idea intriguing.

@Einzige - do you have more detail on your theory? What, for example, drives the cycle?

I am a bit intrigued myself as well, but there is the same problem with turning theory if you do not take into account ages theory.  A lot of the critical observations that make up the theory were taken in the Industrial Age.  Therefore, you can not be sure the patterns will hold in the Information Age.  You have to confirm the patterns happening in the real world and ask if the patterns suggested are effected by nukes, insurgent wars or computers.

As we have had only one sample of Information Age turnings, it seems too early to tell if as long term a pattern as Mega Cycles will hold.  Are the changes observed due to the age boundary or the Mega Cycles?  It seems a bit soon to tell.  

If there is a lot of violence in the upcoming future, you might think in terms of the Mega 4T.  If there is little violence and as a result only a few crisis war triggers in the Information Age, you might think in term of ages theory.

I think Mega theory is a fall out of Einzige being enamored of Marx with his Industrial Age assumption that transformation of cultures requires a crisis war.  I see that as having changed.
That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: We be Mega-3T; we are entering a Mega-4T. - by Bob Butler 54 - 07-31-2020, 06:30 AM