Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is our 4T contest about? Can we see it differently?
{quote]
(02-11-2017, 10:46 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(02-11-2017, 08:16 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
Quote:& Tulsi does not make stuff up

sigh

Why don't you stop saying that to me? I have gone over and over that with you and Rags. She has made up a US war with Assad that does not exist, and blamed this non-existent war by the USA for millions of dead and displaced and tortured Syrians; a new holocaust. NO, the USA is NOT to blame for this horrific war crime. Assad is. But the USA is not fighting Assad anyway. Tulsi is a fantasy weaver, and I will never trust anything she says again. My opinion of her is about the same as your opinion of "that hildabitch."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/...-since-nu/

Perhaps  one of us or both of us is putting out chum. Big Grin We're out to gaslight you. Maybe if we can discobabbalate ya, then you might listen to opposing views wrt cherished,   ... values.

I'm sorry for being so bitter. It's just that I have to tell the truth. There is no debate about these facts. It's not a matter of opposing views in this case. Sometimes, it's just a matter of getting the information, and being willing to receive it instead of denying it.

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-ske...rica-18558

....After a halting of airstrikes on eastern Aleppo for nearly a month, the Syrian Air Force has returned to the skies with a vengeance. It’s not uncommon for hundreds of airstrikes to be conducted across Aleppo’s eastern district on a single day, a rate that translates roughly into a couple of strikes every hour. At least three hundred civilians have been killed in these bombings since the Assad regime’s offense restarted, after Moscow called off its moratorium on air activity over the city.

The Syrian government has targeted the last few working hospitals in the city deliberately, no doubt as a way to further put the squeeze on the eight thousand rebel fighters still ensconced in the area and to convince east Aleppo’s 250,000 residents to either surrender to the government’s authority or die. Doctors Without Borders reported that the hospitals and medical facilities it supports have been hit on thirty separate occasions since the regime offensive resumed. Bashar al-Assad, for all intents and purposes, continues to spit in the face of the entire United Nations system—as he has done throughout the war.

There is an important and healthy debate going on in Washington about whether it’s a wise course of action for the United States to plunge deeper into the conflict. But whichever side one is on regarding that question, surely we can all agree that transitional justice and accountability for the world’s most heinous crimes is an essential component of any future resolution to Syria’s civil war.

The United States took a giant leap forward earlier this month towards a possible international war crimes prosecution of Syrian military and intelligence officials after the conflict subsides. For the first time, the United States’ UN ambassador, Samantha Power, publicly released the names of six Syrian commanders who either lead or direct units of the Syrian Armed Forces that have shelled schools, destroyed hospitals, dropped chemical weapons on civilians, tortured and executed prisoners, and imposed starvation sieges on entire city districts. While acknowledging that these commanders won’t be hauled into a courtroom to answer for their crimes anytime soon, Power reminded the Security Council that Charles Taylor and Slobodan Milosevic felt the same way. And looked what happened to both of them.....
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is our 4T contest about? Can we see it differently? - by Eric the Green - 02-12-2017, 06:34 PM