Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Democrats and Republicans want
(04-14-2018, 09:37 PM)Warren Dew Wrote: And yet, conversion to an all charter, union free school district in New Orleans has substantially improved educational results.

Do they accept the "dregs" ?  You know kids from broken homes, have learning disabilities, ones with mental illness, etc?  Let it be known the Republicans don't give a flying fuck about us proles.  In fact, I see no reason why anyone who's main income source is a paycheck.

Yeah, it's like this idiotic neoliberal nonsense about privatization improves every single thing. It doesn't. In the name of privatization and profits we get toll roads, our horrid health system, too big to fail banks that charge a bunch of junk fees, Amazon's sweatshops, private prisons, etc.  It's time for single payer, return duties that governments should do like the criminal justice system, show up and not privatize Social Security,  and to pay for it, reverse Trumps stupid tax cut and use that as a down payment.  I'd use nuking [heh] our bloated "defense" budget, though I use "offense budget" instead. I mean really, calling out Assad is so hypocritical,

Just look at this
---Value Added Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Democrats and Republicans want - by Odin - 03-02-2017, 07:45 AM
RE: What Democrats and Republicans want - by Odin - 03-02-2017, 06:59 PM
RE: What Democrats and Republicans want - by Odin - 03-03-2017, 08:16 AM
RE: What Democrats and Republicans want - by Odin - 03-06-2017, 07:51 AM
RE: What Democrats and Republicans want - by bobc - 03-04-2017, 07:12 PM
RE: What Democrats and Republicans want - by Ragnarök_62 - 04-14-2018, 11:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Democrats lost the working class Mikebert 12 14,755 08-31-2017, 10:49 AM