The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming Age of Aquarius
So, this is my thoughts regarding the Age of Aquarius to come. It is something I have discussed recently with Eric and I thought we could continue to put thoughts together on what this age could mean, along with the future that it could bring. 

Aquarius is an interesting sign. It is the water bearer and it brings along the concept of air which is of course intellect. There is debates on what this intellect could itself bring. The last time we had an air mutation was around the 1980s to the 2000s which brought in advancements such as the Internet and political upheavals such as the collapse of Communism in Eastern Europe. So we can get an idea of what is happening. 

We are due to enter the next great mutation, which is once again air, in a few short months. This itself will supposedly last for 199 years approximately. 

So, when did Aquarius start? From my own Occult research, I would say that Aquarius came into being around the late 19th century. I would guesstimate the 1890s but it could have been earlier.

So what actually changed? It started to give birth to the age of the individual which has been slowly replacing the former patriarchal societies that were part of the Pisces sign.

Aquarius has come into obvious conflicts with Pisces and this resulted in the two world wars, the cold War and now Islam and other authoritarian tendencies. Yet I feel its ultimate goal is to empower the individual and move away from traditional societies, in particular the heavy dominance of the nation state. 

Does that mean all nation states will disappear? No, a few will continue to exist, just as tribes still exist in Papua New Guinea and elsewhere. Just as Pagans still existed (albeit in small numbers) in Christian Europe, so too will some nations still exist. I predict that we could end up with one dominant global society in the next few centuries along with a few outliers still hanging about. Think of Israel, Armenia and Azerbaijan, Greece, North Korea.

However I expect Pisces to fully end by 2150 - 2160, which is interestingly enough the same time frame as Eric's prophecy. Yet I have two key ingredients to add to the mix on this one.

1) Russia. My research is indicating Russia has a huge role to play around the Middle 22nd century. Looks like the birth of some new church. Why does Russia fit in strongly at the same time Eric is predicting global world government? Could Russia have a major leading role in this? I'm not sure but Russia seems to crop up a lot.

Obviously I don't see any signs of this in modern day Putins Russia so this seems to be a far off future event. But even still, Russia for some reason keeps cropping up. I'd be interested to see if Eric has any thoughts more in depth in the role Russia could be playing in regards to this. 

2) Aquarius won't be a utopia. It won't be a golden age. I think we will have unity for a while but from what I've heard (although I cannot be hugely sure), there will be a dividing factor in the age. I tend to think of it like Brexit. Everything will be working but eventually start to decline and somebody decides to go their own way. But it'll be a long process before division sets in. For a while at least there will be more unity. 

The waves of Aquarius go up and down. There will be good spots and bad. But it will be something rather very different to the previous Piscean age we've lived in. 

You know, last year I read of an Indian astrologer who actually was able to add in the Hindu yugas to modern astrology. He found that the years of the yugas had been vastly over represented and found they actually fit neatly into modern astrology. Basing it off the Christian calendar, he found that the crucifixion brought in the modern kali yuga and we left it to the Dwarpara yuga (the age of energy) around about 1500s.

He predicted we'd sort of reach the next better yuga (the silver) around 4000AD, which is capricorn. So fitting this in with Aquarius, we are still very much in a bronze age and will likely continue to be in the nearby future. 

Any thoughts on this one Eric? 

Anyway ill leave it here. Thanks for reading.

Messages In This Thread
Coming Age of Aquarius - by Isoko - 10-23-2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Eric the Green - 10-23-2020, 04:42 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by beechnut79 - 10-23-2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Eric the Green - 10-24-2020, 04:26 AM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Isoko - 10-24-2020, 03:51 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Eric the Green - 10-25-2020, 12:36 AM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Marypoza - 10-26-2020, 05:24 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Eric the Green - 10-26-2020, 06:44 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Marypoza - 10-26-2020, 08:54 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Marypoza - 10-26-2020, 09:03 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Eric the Green - 10-26-2020, 11:06 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Eric the Green - 10-26-2020, 11:31 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Isoko - 10-27-2020, 01:12 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Eric the Green - 10-27-2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Isoko - 10-29-2020, 01:19 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Eric the Green - 10-29-2020, 03:41 PM
RE: Coming Age of Aquarius - by Eric the Green - 10-30-2020, 08:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buy Passport,Driver License,Age & ID Card,(Whatsapp:.......: +1 (551) 239-2904) Visas huunnjh655 0 121 03-01-2024, 09:08 AM
Last Post: huunnjh655