Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected.
Thanks Alphabet Soup...I knew you couldn't make it a day without making the claim that everyone in the Administration is a Russian Agent.  I meant what I said in the other thread I'm concerned you may have untreated paranoid schizophrenia. 

As for Russia itself, I've been to Russia.  Nice country, much better with Putin in charge than that drunken lout Yeltsin.  That being said, I have no desire for America to be Russia--not that it could be even if it wanted to.  The American character and the Russian character are fundamentally different.  That being said they are not a hostile power unless the administration chooses to make them hostile.  They may have nukes but they also have an economy smaller than Italy's (which is no hegemonic power let me tell you).

That being said I do have to find it funny that Jullian Assange was the Left's darling when he was exposing Bush's wars but now he's a Russian Spy now that he's exposing corruption at the highest levels of the DNC. 

Just so you know, John Podesta's email password was "Password".  Eric-the-Ignoramous could probably hack his gmail account, and have you seen Eric's website?  It looks like something thrown together by a 14 y/o girl in 1995!
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected. - by Kinser79 - 03-09-2017, 10:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump's real German analog Donald Trump takes office on Friday, and the world hol pbrower2a 2 2,923 02-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: freivolk