Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected.
(03-10-2017, 11:42 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: The "alternative right" really is fascist. You know... White Power! Sieg heil! Duce! Duce! Duce! The KKK forever!

Actually this proves only that you've not listened to Richard Spencer or Jared Taylor amongst others.  They are certainly white identitarians but they are hardly fascists as they also make the case for less state power and not more.  Fascism has a meaning, it is an ideology and it has various forms that are universal.  Don't be confused by the absence of of swastikas and hoods--if you want American Fascism it will come wrapped in the disguise of anti-racism and social justice.

Quote:Fascism remains an evil cause, and the only reason to accept a certain fascism is that another is even worse... Schuschnigg over Hitler, which is like saying "Better Kadar than Pol Pot".

PBR let us suppose for a second you're right--you aren't of course but just for the sake of argument--if the entirety of the Right is fascist then you should be glad that Donald Trump is in charge and I'm not.

Quote:There has been a predictable pattern in every midterm election beginning in 2006: that when the President has approval ratings below 50%, his Party loses seats in the House If you want to believe that Donald Trump will turn his popularity around and have approval ratings in the high 50s by the autumn of 2018 then such is your prerogative. Maybe because I am a partisan Democrat I can't ever catch on to what a wonderful President we have and need a stint in some labor camp in which I learn how great the Leader is or die for my failure.

Firstly, during the election, and for the past several years the poll organizations have made it clear that they are over sampling Democrats--and likely partisan Democrats at that (we're not talking about people merely registered to the Dems, like myself though that is likely to change I have to renew my voter stuff before 2018).  They were doing this to the tune of 20% during the election, and HRC was still losing!

Secondly, because of this over sampling it makes the polls suspect.  That being said, I think it will matter if most people think the Prez is doing a good job or not.  And if he is not doing a good job, how does one get Congress to play ball with him.  Bear in mind as I said previously to Odin Daddy isn't picking fights with the Democrats (they've made themselves irrelevant) rather it is with the Globalist wing of the GOP.  

I expect that GOP losses in the House and Senate will be largely Nationalist GOP victories over Globalist GOP candidates.  That is to say, the war will be fought out in the primaries rather than the General.  

Quote:The polls show Americans getting accustomed to the reality of Donald Trump... but they remain very low. Out President is far better at creating ideological walls than in building pragmatic bridges. If the Republicans have an economic meltdown or an international calamity  to deal with, then they would be hard-pressed to win the sorts of districts that they won 57-43 in 2016.

Polls also showed HRC having a 98% chance of taking the electoral college, but she was trounced instead.  I think we can put polls to bed now.

Quote:Yes, it is true that far more Democratic seats in the Senate are up than are Republican seats in the Senate, and the Republicans have only two in non-swing states. I have little cause top believe that Democrats can make Senate gains. But they can make big gains in State houses. There will be open gubernatorial seats in Michigan and Florida, and should Democrats win those two, Donald Trump will have no help in the form of voter suppression in those states. Gubernatorial races could be even more important than the Senate races for the upcoming general election of 2020.

Unlikely.  Dem leadership nation wide is largely in their 60s and 70s.  The participation of younger people in the Democratic Party is waning as it dawns on them that "Free Shit" has to be paid for by someone, so even the Sanders wing is collapsing.  On top of that Conservatives are making strong inroads into culture--which has shifted from Hollyweird and the Tee-Vee to the internet.  Let me tell you, conservative youtubers outnumber liberal ones 5 to 1.  And this doesn't count defections.

The strong calls on college campuses to censor Milo, to censor Benjamin Shapiro (of all people--seriously he's a Neocon Jew!!, cause I know you have a hard on for Jews) and so on is a clear display of cultural weakness on the part of the Left.  Remember politics is down stream from culture.

Quote:The only wishful thinking on my part is that patterns that have been true under Barack Obama operate just as hard with Donald Trump., which is no more unreasonable than an Iowa corn farmer ordering  seed corn in February despite the raging blizzard that on its own terms suggests a return to the Ice Age.

It is good to see you understand nothing about farming, this despite living in a 'hick town'.  An Iowa corn farmer ordering seed in February is ordering it far too late--typically they do that in January and even December.  Seed companies have to process the order, pick the seeds, load them on to a truck and then it has to be hauled to the farmer--a process that can take months, and corn is typically planted in March or April, baring a late thaw or wet early spring.  Secondly a blizzard no more indicates an ice age than a really hot summer indicates global warming.  It is called weather, and sometimes it is random.

And speaking of global warming I find it intreguing that NASA has recently discovered that Venus, Mars and Jupiter are all having global warming issues too.  I bet it is caused by all the Martian coal fired power plants, and Venusian SUVs. Rolleyes
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected. - by Kinser79 - 03-10-2017, 12:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump's real German analog Donald Trump takes office on Friday, and the world hol pbrower2a 2 2,906 02-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: freivolk