Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected.
(03-10-2017, 09:17 PM)Odin Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 09:11 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: Finally Odin if you want a group that hasn't assimilated within three generations of arrival....Blacks.  Some of our families have been on this continent or over 400 years.  We aren't assimilated into American culture by and large, we are a culture parallel to it.  I'm an exception that proves the rule.

If you don't like that group Chicanos.  But in their case they didn't cross a boarder the boarder crossed them.

I consider black Americans to have a sub-culture within a greater American culture, not a separate culture. There are a lot of parts of American culture that are the creation of black Americans.

Black Americans disagree with you. Being Black myself I know that I'm culturally different from my White BF and my White Son, just as I'm culturally different from my Jewish neighbor and the Korean Family down the street.

As for those artifacts of American culture derived from Black American culture you'll find that in almost every case it was bleached at least a little bit.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected. - by Kinser79 - 03-10-2017, 09:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump's real German analog Donald Trump takes office on Friday, and the world hol pbrower2a 2 2,921 02-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: freivolk