Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected.
(03-16-2017, 11:57 AM)SomeGuy Wrote: It's funny that he never manages to argue WITH actual posters, as opposed to straw men based on prior crackpottery he's been involved with.

"Oh, are you not in a panic over Trump?  Then you MUST be Alt-Right, and thus also into Men's Rights, Richard Spencer, Dugin's neo-Eurasianism, and Freemasonry!  And of course, probably taking orders directly from the Kremlin as well, you anti-Western fiend!"  Rolleyes

Oh Alphabet?  Everyone who is remotely to the right of Jeb! Bush is the Alt-Right to him.  That includes most of the posters on this forum who are on the right and almost all of the GOP. Though note he claims to be on the right when really he's a big government liberal.  The Empire is nothing but a Big Government Liberal project.  I take it that they didn't inform him that the neo part of neoconservative meant that they were really Dims that sneaked into the GOP during the Cold War cause "Hurr tough on Russia Durr."

Personally I find the MRAs to be wrong headed.  Women have the vote so unless you plan on repealing the 19th amendment political action to restore teh patriarchy isn't going to work.  Dugin's neo-Eurasianism is a thing, but it is a thing only in Russian and it is a fringe thing at that.  Who would have thunk it?  Russians have crackpots in their country too Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation .

Richard Spencer is no where near as scary as the press makes him out to be.  I'm not even convinced he's straight, let alone a nazi.  He has applied identity politics toward whites though which is a natural out growth of identity politics in general.  Which is why the choice comes down to identity politics for everyone or identity politics for no one.  Don't like guys like Spencer or Sharpton gotta go with the latter of those.

I was invited to join the masons once.  I didn't but according to my uncle they mostly sit around and drink.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump brought the Regeneracy, just not in the way he expected. - by Kinser79 - 03-16-2017, 12:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump's real German analog Donald Trump takes office on Friday, and the world hol pbrower2a 2 2,921 02-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: freivolk