Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Confused Newbs: My Handle Is More Than "Alphabet Soup!"
(03-10-2017, 03:08 PM)Galen Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 11:24 AM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 06:36 AM)Galen Wrote:
(03-09-2017, 10:08 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: If you have to actually explain your user handle you might want to consider getting a new one.  Besides...

Actually, there are only two people that have figured out my handle and I didn't have to use code.  Hell, I can and have left a major clue in plain sight and pretty much everyone misses it.  I don't mind because it allows me to figure out who is actually paying attention.

I always assumed it was a reference to the ancient physician.  But then again I don't even attempt to keep up with pop culture.

Wrong but then that is what everyone thinks.  I largely ignore pop culture myself but where I got the name was never really a part of pop culture anyway.

I would say that is probably because if it is a reference to something not in pop culture per se, then history is what most people would look toward (as this forum primarily deals with history).  I wonder though if anyone can guess the meaning behind my own user handle.

Unless of course it is a reference to the Starkiller. But that would only place it's entry into broad culture around 2014.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: To Confused Newbs: My Handle Is More Than "Alphabet Soup!" - by Kinser79 - 03-10-2017, 03:31 PM