Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fictional characters and archetypes
(08-02-2018, 12:55 PM)David Horn Wrote:
(08-02-2018, 12:31 PM)Marypoza Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 01:18 PM)Hintergrund Wrote: Boomers are hypocrites, like all "Prophets" - but after all, they're just playing heroes, they don't have to be.

Harrison Ford did a good job playing an anti-hero, though.

RIP Han Solo, you were the best.

-- & he was killed by his whiny punk brat of all ppl. That's when Star Wars jumped the shark. Now that Carrie Fisher's dead 4 real, so is Star Wars

I agree, but they'll still play it out to finish the trilogy-trilogy.  At 9 films, that cake is baked!

FWIW, I saw the first film on opening weekend in 1977, and the other two in the original trilogy soon after each was released.  I skipped episodes 1-3, but dragged myself to The Force Awakens.  I'm conflicted about the last 2: I've avoided The Last Jedi so far.

-- is George Lucas dead too? He did the 1st 6 episodes, but these last 3 are all done by other ppl. Who was the dumbaz that killed off Harrison Ford? I remember watching 7 & that girl & Finn are ok but when they are hiding on the Millenium Falcon bcuz there's an intruder aboard & the door opens & there's Harrison Ford & l'm thinking, NOW I'm watching Star Wars. I have absolutely zero intrest in the other 2 films. I do know ppl who saw the Last Jedi & did not care 4 it. Plus, since Carrie Fisher passed b4 the film was finished, they had 2 computer generate her for the parts of the flick filmed post mortem. My friends said it was just wierd
Heart my 2 yr old Niece/yr old Nephew 2020 Heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fictional characters and archetypes - by bobc - 01-28-2018, 07:08 PM
RE: Fictional characters and archetypes - by Marypoza - 08-02-2018, 10:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Generational Archetypes in Anime JasonBlack 10 2,464 03-15-2022, 01:26 PM
Last Post: JasonBlack