Poll: Is Donald Trump the GC? And how does this effect your vote?
Yes, he is the GC, and I'm voting for him.
No he is not the GC, but I'm voting for him.
Yes he is the GC but I'm voting Democrat.
No he is not the GC but I'm voting Democrat.
Yes, he is the GC, but I'm voting Third Party
No, he is not the GC, but I'm voting Third Party
Yes, he is the GC but I'm not voting
No he is not the GC but I'm not voting
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grey Champions and the Election of 2016
(05-07-2016, 10:27 AM)Danilynn Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 06:57 AM)Kinser79 Wrote: As the first vote, I not only think that Trump is the GC, but I will also be voting for him. Granted since Shillary Clinton will be the Democratic nominee I'd vote for a potted plant if the GOP rant that too.

this. a million times, this!

And the fact he's going to totally realign the GOP is a bonus. But seriously I'd vote GOP even if Jeb won the nomination, and for the record I hate Jeb.

(05-07-2016, 09:43 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: He has a chance -- but so did Alf Landon, George McGovern, and Walter Mondale.

He has more of a chance than any of those did.  He defeated all of the GOP field which included smooth opporators like Cruz, and Jeb Bush.  He did it by making them dig their own graves, jumping into that grave, and then covering themselves over with dirt.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...ath-trump/

Read that.  Yes I know it is Breitbart so it might make you feel all icky but if you want to play real politics you have to occasionally go into the weeds, and pick off ticks.

Quote:To be sure, many in the contemporary ripped FDR... Donald Trump is not FDR.

Of course he's not.  Neither is Shillary, she isn't even that horse-faced, bucktoothed Ellenor.

Quote:More coherent in speech than Sarah Palin (which isn't much of an achievement). Of course I expect Rachel Maddow to rip him to pieces.

She's had a year to rip him to pieces.  Hasn't yet.

Quote:FDR saved the system. Donald Trump is likely to create enemies where they are not now.

FDR saved the system by pissing off his own class.  Daddy's existence pisses off that class.  I think we can and should have those people as enemies.

As for external forces that decide to become our enemies because America decides to stop being a nation of cucks...well fuck them.  I'd much rather see him make a deal with Putin.  We can get all the oil we need from Russia and the Arabs can chuck rocks at jews and each other for all I care.  Why deal with barbarians when you don't have to?

Quote:Ronald Reagan went further than Jimmy Carter. Carter was an anomaly, arguably the weakest campaigner to have ever won the White House -- probably because Nixon soiled the Presidency and Gerald Ford had no idea of how to campaign for re-election.

Still does not make Reagan the GC for the Jacksonian tradition.  The man simply doesn't fit the mold as you would know if you understood that I mean Jacksonian in political substance.

Quote:Some want to create havoc in the Republican nomination, and Donald Trump looks like a joke to me.

If that was his goal, then he's already succeeded.  Of course then again the GOP has tried twice with "serious politicans" and lost both times.  Granted against Hillary just about any Republican can win, her unfavorables are that strong, and they have a quarter century experience frustrating her.  The only joke I'm seeing is how riddicoulsly easy it will be for Daddy to defeat her.  Unlike the other GOP candidates, he had to convince people he is completely nuts, not that he isn't completely nuts.

We will see after the Convention that he'll swing hard to the middle on social issues (The man is a NEW YORKER), maintain his course on cultural issues (which is different than worrying about whose genitals go where), and present a foreign affairs vision in tune with the times:  Screw the rest of the world America First.

But it is good to know you're in stage one.  You'll catch up to stage 3 probably in July.  Shillary is already there and it will sink her.

Quote:I have fully cast off "political correctness" (ironically a Commie formulation). To be sure, female chauvinism is just as nasty as male chauvinism.

It is hardly ironic at all, The SJWs arose out of the New Left of the 1960s, well those segments that didn't go Neo-Con.  And the New Left came from the Old Left.  The current version is the inbred retarded cousin of much that came before, all of it arising from the Missionary Awakening in the last Mega-Awakening.  Which reminds me since we have a nice new empty forum now--I should write up that thread I talked about.  I won't have to worry about repeating the words of others.

Quote:In other words, Donald Trump is tolerable to his wife and daughters to the extent that they can get away from him for marvelous exercises in consumer indulgence. Got it.  Few men can give their wives or daughters that escape if they are as nasty as Donald Trump.

Considering women never marry or date down, like men frequently do, I can only take it then that your comment is that you are jealous that Daddy can, should he choose to, do just that.  That said I doubt his wives or his daughters are over-indulgent.  I've seen how they dress, they aren't tacky people and some indulgence is fine, but too much is just plain gauche

Quote:So repress crime without reckless brutality and crass bigotry.

Individuals have the natural right of self-defense.  That said, having been to Trump events down here the security is really good.  Hecklers are removed, just like they are for Hillary, or Sanders, or any other candidate.  That being said any and all violence has always been started by Daddy's detractors.  I don't think he really has control over whether they decide to act stupidly or not.

Quote:The last President to have no experience in elective office was Dwight Eisenhower. Donald Trump is not Dwight Eisenhower.

No he is not, but Eisenhower proves that having held elective office isn't a requirement to win an election.  Given that we've had a long string of politicians for the past 60 years perhaps it is time for someone who is not a politician.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
What is a Grey Champion? - by Bob Butler 54 - 05-05-2016, 07:50 AM
RE: Grey Champions and the Election of 2016 - by Kinser79 - 05-07-2016, 01:55 PM
A Test of Theory - by Mikebert - 08-13-2016, 08:45 AM
RE: A Test of Theory - by Ragnarök_62 - 08-13-2016, 04:43 PM
RE: A Test of Theory - by Mikebert - 08-14-2016, 09:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Presidential Election Predictive Cycle jleagans 1 1,687 08-17-2020, 06:36 PM
Last Post: jleagans
  Neither of the current major party candidates is the "Grey Champion". Einzige 50 38,746 11-21-2016, 09:32 AM
Last Post: 2Legit2Quit
  This may be the last presidential election dominated by Boomers and prior generations Dan '82 2 3,528 09-05-2016, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Warren Dew
  Being "Wide Awake" in 1856, getting "Woke" in 2016 Odin 0 2,506 09-02-2016, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Odin
  Article: The Ghosts of ’68 Haunt the Election of 2016 Odin 22 23,616 07-18-2016, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Anthony '58