Poll: Is Donald Trump the GC? And how does this effect your vote?
Yes, he is the GC, and I'm voting for him.
No he is not the GC, but I'm voting for him.
Yes he is the GC but I'm voting Democrat.
No he is not the GC but I'm voting Democrat.
Yes, he is the GC, but I'm voting Third Party
No, he is not the GC, but I'm voting Third Party
Yes, he is the GC but I'm not voting
No he is not the GC but I'm not voting
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grey Champions and the Election of 2016
(05-07-2016, 06:28 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: 1. We liberals are trying to understand his strengths.

I'm not sure liberals can understand his strengths. I fully expect him to unsystimatically thrash Shillary just like he did with Jeb and Cruz. Mostly because he's not playing by the playbook.

Quote:2. Donald Trump is getting hit hard in the political arena. The negative ads practically write themselves.

Cruz flooded PA, IN and several other states with negative ads against Daddy. He won both by huge margins. If there was real dirt on him he'd have been smeared by now. The Establishment GOP hates him as much as you guys do.

Quote:3. Donald Trump has gotten sleazy endorsements, and he has been slow to reject them.

So what? At least he doesn't need to buy a nascar jacket to show everyone what corporations have bought him. A pitty that isn't a requirement. You know what...Keep Citizens United, constitutional amendment Politicians must display the logos of the corporations that are sponsoring them for truth in advertising. Can't wait to see Shillary with her Goldman Sachs jacket.

Quote:4. There are far too many low-information voters for my comfort. They elected Dubya twice.

And here I thought Democrats were for the "common man". The irony would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

Quote:5. As the states that Donald Trump needs for election drift away from him, we liberals are going to quit punching him.

Ohio is baked in as is PA. He's got the south, and the #Nevertrump people and the Mormons will tow the line or they will find themselves in the hostile camp. Shillary will never be president. No one who has lost their party's nomination to someone other than an incumbent president has ever later become president. That is a hard truth for you to swallow but she'll get safe blue states but he's going to pick up the purple ones.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
What is a Grey Champion? - by Bob Butler 54 - 05-05-2016, 07:50 AM
RE: Grey Champions and the Election of 2016 - by Kinser79 - 05-07-2016, 07:11 PM
A Test of Theory - by Mikebert - 08-13-2016, 08:45 AM
RE: A Test of Theory - by Ragnarök_62 - 08-13-2016, 04:43 PM
RE: A Test of Theory - by Mikebert - 08-14-2016, 09:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Presidential Election Predictive Cycle jleagans 1 1,678 08-17-2020, 06:36 PM
Last Post: jleagans
  Neither of the current major party candidates is the "Grey Champion". Einzige 50 38,594 11-21-2016, 09:32 AM
Last Post: 2Legit2Quit
  This may be the last presidential election dominated by Boomers and prior generations Dan '82 2 3,511 09-05-2016, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Warren Dew
  Being "Wide Awake" in 1856, getting "Woke" in 2016 Odin 0 2,492 09-02-2016, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Odin
  Article: The Ghosts of ’68 Haunt the Election of 2016 Odin 22 23,507 07-18-2016, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Anthony '58