Poll: Is Donald Trump the GC? And how does this effect your vote?
Yes, he is the GC, and I'm voting for him.
No he is not the GC, but I'm voting for him.
Yes he is the GC but I'm voting Democrat.
No he is not the GC but I'm voting Democrat.
Yes, he is the GC, but I'm voting Third Party
No, he is not the GC, but I'm voting Third Party
Yes, he is the GC but I'm not voting
No he is not the GC but I'm not voting
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grey Champions and the Election of 2016
(12-11-2016, 05:04 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(12-04-2016, 07:52 PM)nihilist moron Wrote: Kinser -

I'm having some trouble navigating this forum, esp the multiple embedded quotes that make it difficult to tell who wrote what. 

But from what I can tell, the liberals on this forum are much like the freaked-out liberals running the MSM. They still haven't figured out that insulting "flyover country" and demanding safe spaces won't win you any friends. And even Jill Stein, whom I used to respect a great deal, is now losing her shit. 

My lib cousin told me before the election that the founders set up the electoral college because they (correctly) didn't trust the public. That elitist mentality has now come back to smack her in the face. Karma.

That's about all I have to say at this point. Might check in again in the future but like I said this forum isn't the easiest for me to read.

Take care!

It isn't just the libtards who are losing their proverbial shit.  Coastal neo-cons and the cuckservatives are losing their shit as well.  Just look at Alphabet Soup.  He's a coastal Neocon and he's clearly losing his shit.  But then again the Neo-cons themselves are derivative of Trotskyism anyway so he may fit in with the Democrats for other reasons.

@PBR.

Peaceful protests?  I take it you don't get out much.  Usually BLM is rioting when they're not killing the police.  The fact is that he will at the very least take out the old orders of both parties.  The Democrats being a collection of interest groups held together by an ideology (social democracy) and the Republicans a collection of ideologies held together by an interest group (the chamber of commerce).

My mother has been losing her shit as well.  Saying things like with Trump we're going to end up with something we don't want. Honestly I don't care.  Even if he does nothing but burn the place to the ground that is still progress because we've been on pause for 8 years now.  The clock is ticking and the turning is half over.

Everyone who isn't a Russian patsy is RIGHTFULLY losing our shit.
#MakeTheDemocratsGreatAgain

Messages In This Thread
What is a Grey Champion? - by Bob Butler 54 - 05-05-2016, 07:50 AM
A Test of Theory - by Mikebert - 08-13-2016, 08:45 AM
RE: A Test of Theory - by Ragnarök_62 - 08-13-2016, 04:43 PM
RE: A Test of Theory - by Mikebert - 08-14-2016, 09:10 AM
RE: Grey Champions and the Election of 2016 - by Odin - 12-11-2016, 06:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Presidential Election Predictive Cycle jleagans 1 1,690 08-17-2020, 06:36 PM
Last Post: jleagans
  Neither of the current major party candidates is the "Grey Champion". Einzige 50 38,789 11-21-2016, 09:32 AM
Last Post: 2Legit2Quit
  This may be the last presidential election dominated by Boomers and prior generations Dan '82 2 3,528 09-05-2016, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Warren Dew
  Being "Wide Awake" in 1856, getting "Woke" in 2016 Odin 0 2,507 09-02-2016, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Odin
  Article: The Ghosts of ’68 Haunt the Election of 2016 Odin 22 23,636 07-18-2016, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Anthony '58