Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(10-15-2016, 03:06 PM)taramarie Wrote: I know all of this from what republicans have said themselves and from observing. I may be a foreigner but I am catching on pretty quick. That was the whole point of me giving both sides the benefit of the doubt. I wanted to see what they stood for and talk to those on both sides. Lets just say from observing repubs I am disappointed. Thankfully I have seen some who are quite rational who seem to despise Trump and want to stand for better than that. Some repubs do not stand with Trump which is good. Btw personally, I think of the "gold plated home of Trump" is an abomination. Yeah sure it is his cash or should we say his father's cash as he inherited it. But it could go to help others. So, likewise I do not see it as a sign of success. Rather I see it as a symbol of a child who inherited a lot of dough who has grown up thinking money equates getting what he wants, including touching children and women inappropriately, and on top of it only thinks about himself. I wish I had that cash. I could help so many in need with it. Put it to good use. I have met so many repubs who defend....actually defend Trump's behaviour saying oh so many have said way worse. His actions in the past and what he said is an abomination and they stand there acting as if it is fine. It is not only allowing for that kind of behaviour to continue, it is defending the words of a molester and rapist who says he can get away with it because of his money, power and fame. Their excuse is oh but Bill.....what Bill did was disgusting too....but at least that was with consent from what I hear. He also did not go round perving on children and saying he will marry a 10 year old in a decade's time. Trump is everything the 80's yuppie culture created and became up to today. Greed is good apparently. Thankfully it is now starting to digest itself. Sorry, I am just fuming at Trump and those who defend that fucker. I have my reasons why. I do not like Hillary either and wish Bernie was in her place but the ignorance to what Trump is and the defending of him disgusts me.

You do well at the contest. One starts by giving the benefit of the doubt unless one side begins off-the-wall, as with flat-earth stuff, the faking of the moon landing, creationism, or the idea that 9/11 was an inside job. Valid debates involve two sides with similar merits.

The most reliable way to defeat poverty is adequate pay for honest work, with strong and powerful unions to contest the power of corporate bureaucrats. Favoring one industry or class over another does not prove worthy of the cost.

Donald Trump should be widely rejected by American conservatives (especially Christian!) for his unsavory expressions of his sexuality. A crotch grab by a married man of someone not his wife (even should there be consent) is adultery, clearly a violation of Christian teachings on sexuality.

"I'm not that bad" is a low position of morality. It allows a robber-murderer to claim that he is not as bad as serial-killers like Ted Bundy and John Gacy, let alone genocidal butchers like... well, you know. We have an ethical obligation to try to be good. Donald Trump has failed even at that standard.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 122,919 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,578 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,617 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,894 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,831 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,239 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,654 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,002 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green