Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(11-09-2016, 05:42 PM)Marypoza Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 05:22 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 04:54 PM)Danilynn Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 01:56 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 01:26 PM)radind Wrote: [quote='taramarie' pid='11830' dateline='1478715407']
Guys, the world is not laughing. The world is disgusted and terrified. There is nothing to laugh at here.
A little patience. In my view the USA will be better without Clinton.
I expect Trump to be better than many anticipate.

Stuff either of them. I wanted Bernie.

-- me too honey, me too

Quote:Really isn't about what you wanted, considering you aren't even an American or legal to vote here. It is NOT a global government system. No other country gets a say in our electorate process.
You really have ot been paying attention to my posts have you? I said the same about Russia trying to push for Trump. But I do get to have an opinion about who I wish was the president. It does not affect who actually gets in.

-- unfortunately the DNC screwed Bernie over.  Now we're all paying for it. karma's a bitch

That said, the Donald is against the TPP, he is not picking a fight with Russia & he wants us out of the Middle East. He sez he'll get rid of obummercrap, but l'll settle for him making it optional. I didn't vote for his ass but l can stomach it for the next 4 yrs. (Hopefully Congress will flip in 2018 & it will only be 2yrs. ) little Marco or big Ted, not so much. Those 2 creeps will not be running in 2020 (assuming the Donald wants a 2nd term) so hopefully their presidential aspirations will be crushed for good. Hopefully gbe Dems will get serious in 2020. They were obviously playing this yr or they'd of run Bernie

Yes. The Dems of course were not only the politicians and bosses but the voters. Bernie might have beaten Trump, because he could have outflanked some of the upset in the mid-west.

Unfortunately the Middle East will keep biting us, because of what we either did or failed to do. Even Trump says we live in a world community. We can't avoid the consequences of our past actions in other countries. Syria remains the worst bomb ever thrown into that world community. The refugee stream will continue and perhaps accelerate. In response, nationalism and racism will grow in Europe along with America, and people will die. More war beckons.

Little Marco may well be back, if not in 2020 then 2024, or if he can't resonate with Saturn, in 2028. He won't win. Big Ted I think is toast.

The New Moon before election method, and my point system, were both right, because the New Moon predicts the popular vote winner (which was Hillary). So that's how we got Trump, because he was the stronger candidate on my point system.

Since the new moon before the 2020 election day forecasts an incumbent win, Trump is likely to win it, because it forecasts a popular vote win, and the electoral college win will be even greater for Trump, as it was this year. So likely, he can't lose. California gave both Gore and Hillary Clinton the popular vote win, with an electoral college loss; CA won't do that for Trump.

Unless I'm all wrong, of course.

I wrote in my new book (which I may give up on now) that Jeb Bush might be re-elected in 2020, and I think I laid out that scenario here too. That's when I thought Bush had a higher score than he does, and Trump was not running yet or a sure thing yet. Later in early 2016 I predicted his nomination. It looks like, if the new moon works again, that we may see Trump re-elected in 2020. Congress will not turn over until 2022. That's the 6th year of a term; usually a disaster for the party in power (unless it's a Democrat; these days it happens tothem in the 2nd year). So Trump will play the part I originally saw for Jeb Bush.

The 2022 turnover in congress will be so drastic, that Trump will be a figurehead unless he cooperates. This will be a cosmic Aquarian festival of reform. Aquarius is the sign of the legislature. The Democrats will take over the White House too in 2024, and this election will be a spark that lights off a secession scramble or rebellion. It will be quashed in a couple of years, and the 1T will proceed soon after. A conservative party will likely take over then. That's what it looks like now. At least Trump's election makes things a bit clearer. How the candidates score on my system of course makes a difference. But though the Democrats have some good potential candidates, they may not be enough to overcome both Trump with his 8-4 score, and the new moon that forecasts an incumbent victory in 2020 in the popular vote.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Eric the Green - 11-09-2016, 09:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 122,606 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,570 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,607 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,887 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,821 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,221 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,645 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 17,941 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green