Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(11-09-2016, 08:52 PM)playwrite Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 08:26 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 08:18 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: Trump would combine Hitler and Lincoln in the same sentence if he could get away with it.

Donald Trump will quickly turn upon the 'deplorable' people that voted him. He no longer needs them. He will suck up to the 'Establishment' types who have money and media that the common man do not have. After all it is easier to force low wages and brutal management upon working people than it is to deliver those wages.

It never fails. The GOP elites are loyal only to lucre.

Do you actually think about the things you write before you write them?

1.  Combining Lincoln with Hitler is easy.  I imagine both liked mashed potatoes.  As do I.  Am I Hitler?  No.  Am I Lincoln?  No.  But of the two he's far closer to Lincoln than Hitler.

2.  Trump doesn't need their money.  He didn't take it to win office, and he doesn't need it now.  The man is disgustingly rich.  What are they going to offer him?  He already has everything a man could possibly want.

3.  Limiting the supply of labor by enforcing immigration laws and protecting native industry will raise wages and aid in labor organization, not the reverse.  If anything his plan is actually against his own class interests.  We had an other president who was a traitor to his class, I bet you think the sun shines out of his crippled ass.

4.  Who says the GOP elites are going to stay in the GOP.  The elites go to which ever party represents their interests.  They could care less if the mascot is an elephant or a donkey.

The fact is that I posted many ages ago on this forum, and on the old one that I thought that Trump was the GC, assuming the GC must be a political leader.  The fact is that history has already vindicated my position and is vindicating my position.  The Republic was saved on 8th November 2016.

KInser, you're still working awful hard to try to make yourself look smart.  It's not working.

Still at the projection I see. Some things never change.

Quote:Yours wasn't a prediction; it was a desperate hope.

Nope it was a prediction. Thinking that Hillary Clinton had a chance when she had already been rejected by her own party once was a desperate hope though.

Quote:Trump isn't about money per se.  He's about domination.  Take Bill Gates and Warren Buffet together and they come no where near the power and capacity to dominate this world as the POTUS.  He literally will have in his power to end all sentiment life on this planet in a manner of moments.  If you think Trump is free to do good, however you want to define that, because he's rich and doesn't have to abide to any one for money, you are probable one of the most clueless people on this forum.

Trump doesn't have to do good. He simply has to not be evil and that will be good enough. Since he is not evil, and indeed defeated evil he has already demonstrated he is at least good for that.

Quote:If we survive this, the GC will be the one that takes away the awesome power that you morons handed over to the orange anus clown.

Yes, and the Establishment also backed John Quincy Adams too. Trump is a man cut from Old Hickory's cloth, like in the age of Jackson men will be proud one day in the future to say they were born in the Age of Trump.

But by all means continue with your projecting and pseudo-intellectualism.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Kinser79 - 11-09-2016, 09:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 122,620 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,571 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,608 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,888 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,823 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,221 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,647 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 17,948 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green