Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(11-10-2016, 01:19 PM)playwrite Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 12:30 PM)Kinser79 Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 11:21 AM)playwrite Wrote: Jackson caused an economic depression that most economic historians believe was worse than that of the 1930s- his legacy is protected by the lack of modern economic indicators; otherwise, he would likely hold the number one or two spots of the worse Presidents (2nd or 3rd, once Trump is done with us)>

Would it be those same economists who think one can spend their way into prosperity?

Quote:What's happened in the last 48 hours?

Record highs on the DJIA.

Quote:I've added about a half a million in personal wealth and the trust that I'm a board member, millions.  You?

Good for you.  I was able to take advantage of the post-election buying opportunity myself.  And since I should be able to pass on most of those prudent investments and savings on to my son I'm sure he can expand that wealth.

Quote:That's because the financial elites see what's coming is tax cuts that will, by far, mostly benefit them particularly repatriation; deregulation that will in particular unleash the big banks again; and financial asset inflation that will woo the gullible public, worried about keeping-up, back into riskier and riskier assets - first, the equity markets but eventually they'll unleash the mortgage-making sweatshops and blow-up the RE bubble again.  The churn, baby, the churn.

Then comes the longer term promised stuff like Trump's Smoot-Hawley tariffs on steroids.  Much of it will not actually happen, but the mere possibilities will roll the markets and trigger something much worse than an economy barely moving because of a lack of demand (note - for those with functioning brains, see automation and income disparity, you think any of that is going to change?).  Don't worry, the elites will have plenty of warning and gas the markets just enough to get even the most conservative savers left fully invested and holding the bag.  Then, when the bubble bursts, its pennies on the dollar as they carpetbag the rubes, and another big spike in widening the gap - funny how that happens under every GOP Administration.

You, and the other country bumpkins, will be wondering what happened, again.  Where's my job that I was promised, man?  Where is that big raise I was promised by the Donald?  Why doesn't anyone in government (much smaller now) care?  Didn't Breitbart promise Nirvana???  It must be the big evil government! Obamacare!  Benghazi!  Thanks, Obama!  Oh wait, those are not there any more.

There'll be a few of you that will fall off the turnip truck and look around perhaps for the first time at reality. But there's a huge industry, funded by the financial elites, that's going to keep you telling yourself that its just another "Other," another boogeyman Libitard doing evil on ya, I tells ya!

Sometimes I wish I wasn't a bleeding heart Liberal and could instead just sit back and enjoy the show... and the money.  But, its just such a hassle to change political party.

So your argument is that the financial elites seeing someone who would implement policies that would benefit him oppose hims because <reasons>.

I won't address the rest of your babble because it is all nonsense you have strung together in a desperate attempt to appear to be more intelligent then you actually are.

As for country bumpkins:

Let's just hope your new portfolio goes up enough to cover your $7 trading cost.

I didn't expect you to get the "babble" or attempt a response.  You're destiny lies with staying on that turnip truck.
I've never blamed the black or brown people, or women, or the rich, or other white people, or the government for any of my poor decisions, dumb ideas or my personal problems. I was raised with character. Gee, you raise a kid with a silver spoon and provide them with whatever they want or need and bail them out every time they fuck up or get themselves in trouble and we get an idiot like you. An idiot who doesn't understand why he has no power and influence over half the people. Who needs millions to survive? Do you need millions to survive? If you do, I'd hate to be you in the upcoming years.

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Classic-Xer - 11-10-2016, 02:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 122,944 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,579 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,617 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,895 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,831 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,239 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,655 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,007 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green