Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(11-10-2016, 03:52 PM)Galen Wrote: A Boomer doesn't like us. How is that new?  Usually it means that you are doing the right thing. Smile

When the Boomer in question is a Clinton it is definitely the right thing. I couldn't stand her in the 90s, I couldn't stand her in 08 and 16 was no different

(11-10-2016, 04:15 PM)Bob Butler 54 Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 03:06 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: Bob, the problem is that it is the SJW cult and their version of political correctness that has gone too far.  Given the choice between some moron calling me a racial epithet that begins with the letter n and someone assuming that I require affirmative action to get a job or a place at a university because of my race, which is the more detrimental racism?

I could try to explain it but I've tried with Boomers thousands of times and the problem is that they are stuck in the 20th century and don't see the reality of the 21st.

Part of that is subjective.  Do you need or value a job more, or respect?  I would think most would expect and desire both.  Being arbitrarily denied either out of bigotry and hatred seems problematic.

Respect is something that is earned. In order to get respect from anyone else one must first respect themselves. In the case of men especially one cannot have respect for themselves unless they are doing something productive. In short they need a job to respect themselves before they can even expect the respect of others.

I agree that being arbitrarily denied employment out of bigotry is problematic. One of the reasons why hiring quotas are a terrible idea. One does not solve the problem of bigotry with bigotry.

Quote:It is also a question of whether the university in question is practicing clear discrimination.

It has to first be determined that there is discrimination even happening. Often that is not the case as I'll demonstrate below.

Quote:If everyone above a certain rank happens to be white male and protestant, I would favor the SJW over the bigots.

Or it could just be possible that everyone who has attained that rank is a white, male, protestant because they took the initiative to acheive that rank. It is telling to me that in countries where there is the greatest equality among races and sexes that you find the largest divergence in income and education. Why would that happen? Could it just be possible that different people make different choices?

Quote:  If the balance is close enough to the statistical norm of the local population, if there is no clear evidence of bigots behaving badly, I'd mutter something about the SJW not being an (expletive deleted) and walk on by.

I really hate to be that guy, but would you make the same statement if we were talking about sanitation workers instead of say civil servants? Women are greatly under represented in the field of sanitation, lumber jacking and mining. Is that the case because of sexism? Or does that arise because women choose to not go into those fields.

In most cases with SJWs they simply hate anyone who is white, male and heterosexual--though white gay males have fallen in the scoring for the Oppression Olympics.

Quote:But it's not just job markets, it's how people treat one another.  My sister is a teacher.

A field in which men are under represented. My boyfriend is a teacher as well.

Quote: There is an increasing bullying problem.

No there isn't. The increasing problem is that many adults are attempting to stifle normal childhood development which includes bullying. Children, particularly male children, must bully and be bullied in order to establish their rank in the social hierarchy. I would assume that females undergo a similar, yet different system.

Quote:  I was bullied enough as a kid that I don't like it one bit.

So was I. You're not supposed to like it. You are supposed to overcome it. Humans like all other organisms can only acheive their full potential in their most natural environment. That is why home grown tomatoes grown in dirt taste far superior to anything a hot-house can produce no matter how local. I would argue that the reasoning behind that is because tomatoes grown in dirt have to struggle against the wind and the soil and the rain.

Quote:At this point I'm less concerned about job equality than people treating each other with respect.  Suppressing prejudice and hatred is a long hard process.  Taking a large step backwards seems like a bad idea.

The only ones who seem interested in taking a step backward are the SJWs who want to judge people on the basis of their race, sex, or sexual orientation. MLK is spinning in his grave over the demands by BLM and others for segregation. I strongly suggest you turn off your tee-vee lookity box and examine what is actually happening on campuses and in the real world.

As for those who are not SJWs most of us are simply too busy to be racist. I don't have time to judge a man on his skin color, I'm too busy examining what he shows me of his character.

(11-10-2016, 03:06 PM)Kinser79 Wrote: As for using the term Deplorable...many of us on the Trump Train take to being called that as a compliment.

There are people on the blue side describing themselves as 'nasty women' as well.  That seems to be one possible direction the country is heading...  nasty versus deplorable.  Pardon if I lack enthusiasm.  I'll try to stick with the less provoking 'partisan', but you are a nasty deplorable Xer.  Civility doesn't seem to be your way.
[/quote]

I would say in large part the time for civility is over. The "blue" side needs to be completely crushed or the Republic collapses. We are headed for the climax in the next 4-8 years. I'm thinking that if there is more to these protests than some anarch-scum acting out your spiral of violence will spin out of hand.

As for me, and my house we will stand with Law, Order and the Republic.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Kinser79 - 11-10-2016, 05:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 122,911 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,578 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,617 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,894 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,831 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,238 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,654 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,000 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green