Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(11-11-2016, 08:22 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: You'd better read it. Wake up.......

You all know from reading this thread that I started, that I don't think much of Trump, to put it mildly. From everything I've been reading, from various sources (not just Daily Kos), I see that Trump is going to be far worse than I even imagined, much like dubya was even worse than I imagined. And I imagined him to be dreadful too.

Amerikkka is ON TRACK TO BE THE TRULY EVIL EMPIRE.

On track? Eric are you even aware what country you live in? You live in a country built on the backs of slaves and on top of the land stolen from indigenous peoples in an act of genocide so thorough that it would become the model for Nazi Germany's holocaust against the Jews. It helped create eugenics and nuclear weapons (and used them both). For the past century it built an economic, political and occupying empire while murdering and stealing from countless millions. It foments rebellions, uprisings and meddles with elections and power struggles in foreign nations. It is the biggest arms seller in the entire world. It kills its own citizens on a whim.

Now for the best part? Many countries have done just a few of these things and have been bombed into submission as a result. Some wiped from the face of the earth forever. The United States got away with it. All of it. The United States is the villain Eric. It is the bad guy of the story. It always has been. That means you're the villain too Eric. Might be time for you to realize that. Then maybe you won't be so much of an unpaid shill for it.

On Monday you lived in an oligarchy. When you woke up Wednesday morning you still lived in an oligarchy. Regardless of who won the election you were going to be living in an oligarchy. Absolutely nothing changed. The same people who owned and ruled the world yesterday, still own and rule the world today. You never had a choice and you never had the power to alter that arrangement in any way. The only thing that happened was that the gladiator fight in the coliseum didn't end up the way you wanted it to. Don't worry though, you will still get your bread. And you will eat it too.
The single despot stands out in the face of all men, and says: I am the State: My will is law: I am your master: I take the responsibility of my acts: The only arbiter I acknowledge is the sword: If any one denies my right, let him try conclusions with me. -- Lysander Spooner

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Copperfield - 11-12-2016, 05:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 122,605 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,570 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,607 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,885 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,821 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,220 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,645 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 17,940 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green