Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(11-12-2016, 06:26 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 04:51 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: It's not hard to see the economically depressed areas created by liberal policies. Now, if you need an education on what was then and what isn't today. I'll take you to the small town that my parents grew up in that I've always considered to be my second home. I'll show you where the smaller manufacturing plants were located that disappeared during the 90's. I'll take you to the trailer parks where the primary source of income is crime. How do you fix problems with clueless liberals standing in the way of progress?

Amazing statement. The virtue of being educated, includes not having ideas like this that are so opposed to reality. When you said economically depressed areas created by liberal policies, I thought you meant the big inner urban cities. But then you took us to a small town. Liberal policies are the only way to fix these problems. Conservative policies cause these problems, the ones you voted for in the 80s and 90s, and that caused the manufacturing plants to disappear. Free trade and free commerce with no responsibility imposed on the big business owners who run the economy. We've had clueless conservatives standing in the way of progress since 1980. Over and over again. Liberals haven't been able to do anything, much less stand in the way of anything. Tuesday, you just voted for more of the same. I don't understand how you can think that more of the same policies from the 80s and 90s will bring these small town industries back. But then, what's to understand? With Trump, it's all emotion.
I didn't vote in the 80's. I voted for Perot during the 90's. I've been voting Republican since 2000. I'd like to know how you'd impose responsibility on big business's who are free to roam in a nation of states and a world with  countries who are actively competing for business. The manufacturing jobs went to China during the Clinton years. Three hundred people lost their jobs following the stroke of Bill Clinton's pen. All you can do is mandate and hope we stick around and are able to stay in business. Backwards to me is going back to 1950's level of taxation and imposing early 20th century European way of thinking. As far as I'm concerned, you're nuts. Who wants to be a liberal serf completely reliant upon the generosity of their liberal lords. I prefer to stay in the 21st century where most of America is at and doing fine. Personally, I'm tired of dragging you guys into the 21st century. With you, it's all emotion and ain't much thinking going on. You don't have to think pitching freebies to those looking for freebies and courting blue bigots like yourself. In this election, you voted for a continuation of more jobs flowing outward. I voted for more jobs staying put and flowing inwards. You may not have cared but I did and voted to change the outward trend. Don't worry, we'll keep enough poverty for progressives to live off. However, it won't be enough to stop the economic progress the majority of us have experienced.

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Classic-Xer - 11-12-2016, 09:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 122,615 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,570 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,608 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,887 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,822 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,221 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,647 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 17,945 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green