Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
Remember when Trump said at his rally in St. Louis, "when people protest, there used to be consequences. There are not consequences anymore. We've got to toughen up, folks."

specifically this:
https://youtu.be/-jw4gnoVSBM?t=8m2s

Kellyanne Conway: If You Criticize Trump, Expect To Face ‘Consequences’ (VIDEO)
By Andrew Bradford on December 15, 2016
http://www.liberalamerica.org/2016/12/15...ces-video/

Republicans love to talk about having “respect for the Constitution,” but what they really mean is they respect certain parts of the document which governs the country and ignore anything they disagree with. They love the Second Amendment and think everyone should tote a semiautomatic weapon around, but should you choose to disagree with one of these conservative loons, they want to try and punish you, acting as if freedom of speech is no longer applicable.

There can be no more perfect example of this than Donald Trump and the nitwits who so slavishly support and defend him no matter what he does. Kellyanne Conway proved that during her appearance on the MSNBC show Hardball, telling host Chris Matthews:

“People feel like with Donald Trump, they have license to say whatever the heck they want about this guy, with no consequences, with no blowback. The guy has a right to defend himself. And he rarely draws first blood. It’s when he is attacked, he likes to set the record straight.”

Last time I checked, Trump is a public figure, and we can indeed say whatever the heck we want to about him. If we were feeling especially evil and infantile, we could even suggest he wasn’t actually born in the United States and demand he show us his birth certificate, because he might have been born in Kenya and secretly be a Muslim.

When Matthews asked Conway about former Clinton campaign communications director Jen Palmeri’s remarks regarding the Trump campaign and transition team, Conway responded:

“Anytime I try to respond, I’m seen as ungracious. Why are we sore winners? I’m not a sore winner, I’m a winner. My guy’s a winner. He’s the next president of the United States. This has to stop, Chris, this incendiary rhetoric of people who just can’t admit that they lost. It has to stop, because it’s costing a lot of angst.”

It’s not going to stop, Kellyanne; not now and not ever. Know why? Because Trump is an illegitimate president who lost by nearly 3 million votes and had Russia helping him trash his opponent. And if you want to see some “consequences,” I have one word for you: Impeachment.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Eric the Green - 12-21-2016, 04:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 122,605 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,570 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,607 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,887 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,821 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,221 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,645 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 17,941 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green