Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
Eric the Green
(03-03-2017, 10:13 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote: Geez, what happened to Rosie?  She looks like shacked up with Micheal Moore and got really fat and ugly. Rosie, You're my age exactly and you've looking that awful.

Oh come on, Rosie was ALWAYS fat. Why do you think Trump didn't like her? Not up to his standards.

1.  Eric,  OK.  We all pretty much know this law of physics, OK, yes we do.  Entropy is the law of the universe.  Yes, it is. Entropy as it relates to humans = fucked up mitochhronida.  Yes, those cellular power plants that allow cells to renew themselves. Yes, they're awesome, yes, awesome. That is, until  age messes up their DNA.
Here's a boring biology lesson from Rags.  As people age, their mitochrondia's DNA accumulates mutations and starts messing up.  OK, in Trump speak, they become not awesome, but rather become defective.  As mitochrondia become defective, then wrinkles and fat pile up happen.  OK fat is ugly. Yes it is, Yuggly ugly. Now... Eric.... I ask you to gaze upon Trump's navel.  See how deep it is.  Deep it is.  That's 'cause Trump is old and has lots of defective mitochronida.  ERIC!!!!!!!!   wake up. Trump is FAT! Rags is playing his own pipe with Soma weed. Yes he is. Rags thinks the DEA instead of the EPA needs to be abolished.  The DEA is an utter waste of money, especially with TrumpCare. Yes, Eric, think about it. Since Rags has Cherokee blood, then , I'm sorry.  We're gonna have to go back to tribal remedies. Yes, tribal remedies 'cause Big Pharma's shit costs too much, yes, it costs too mush.  Rags has a whole family history of "alternative medicine".  Rags is gonna become a Cherokee medicine man.  Rags has Cherokee ancestry and know of a number of herbal remedies he'll have to fall back on, because Big Pharma's fucking stuff up.
Yes, Eric, that's the new reality. Rags will have to plant stuff like oyster mushrooms for cholesterol, Oregon grape for antibiotic berberine, I mean, fuck, man. Rags has to fall back and be a medicine man.  Even tobacco has medicinal properties.  Here's a clue in. Tobacco and marijuana are both the proper herbs to prevent Alzheimer's. Yes, Eric, Rags may have a new career in being a medicine man. There's a lot of us Native Americans here in Oklahoma. I have friends who , like me have Native American Blood. So, in the "glory" and the "power" of Repugicans, which I hate, probably even more than you do. And so it goes, back to the garden, Rags knows which "herbs" can be used to bypass Big Pharma.   Yes, Big Pharma. Eric,  you know what? I hate big Pharma more than you do.  I do have an ace hidden though. I use herbs to heal myself. After Big Pharma fucks everyone around me, here's what I'm gonna do. Yes, I'm gonna end run Big Pharma.  Got It? I'm gonna "get back to the garden and heal those who are close, OK? Get it? I know you're OK with that. Here's what I want to do. I want to FUCK big pharma since they're pigs. I hate pigs and want 'em all to be bacon. Yes, bacon. I want a bull market in trees and ropes, got it? Hmmm.... Maybe that's that ol'e inner Arab?  Yes, Eric, Rags has Arab blood. Like I say, Arabs, are OK, as long as they don't mess up others' stuff. I can't choose my bloodlines. Big Grin   I mean, I think modern Europe is being kinda dumb for allowing a Barbarian invasion. Right?  Anyhow... What do you think of Rag's assorted race identities?   Rags is [Viking,Anglo-Saxon,Celtic,Arab,Cherokee] ?
So, what should the snowflakes think?  My genes are cosmopolitan.  How should I self-identify?  Rags is most confused.  I do know this.  The KKK/Stormfront wants nothing to do with my "contaminated gene pool".  HELP, HELP, Eric. I'm so confused. Cool

*Soma = Marijuana variety which helps with Bipolar.
---Value Added Cool

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Ragnarök_62 - 03-08-2017, 07:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 122,953 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,579 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,617 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,895 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,831 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,239 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,656 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,007 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green