Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
More fun and frolic as reported on The Hill.

‘Morning Joe’ host responds to Trump attack with ‘little hands’ tweet
BY ELLIOT SMILOWITZ - 06/29/17 09:32 AM EDT 1,131

“Morning Joe” host Mika Brzezinski on Thursday fired back at President Trump after he accused her of “bleeding badly from a face-lift” in an early-morning tweet.

"I heard poorly rated Morning Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!" Trump wrote in a series of tweets.

Brzezinski swiftly responded to Trump’s personal attack with one of her own, tweeting an image of the back of a cereal box labeled “made for little hands.”

[Image: DDfdPzkXoAI3M9p.jpg]

Trump’s opponents have long talked about the size of his hands to insult him, starting with Spy magazine editor Graydon Carter’s frequent references in the 1980s to Trump as a “short-fingered vulgarian.”

Carter wrote in November that the insult always got under Trump’s skin, to the point where he still receives letters from Trump containing images of him with circles highlighting the length of his fingers.

Brzezinski and “Morning Joe” co-host Joe Scarborough reportedly were at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida over New Year’s Eve this year.

Scarborough slammed a report that he partied with Trump, saying the two of them were there to try to set up an interview with Trump.

"Nothing that Mika and I did in setting up this meeting was any different than what all good reporters and news hosts try to do daily," he said.

“Morning Joe” faced frequent criticism for being too cozy with Trump during the GOP presidential primary last year, but Trump and the hosts began to frequently feud during the general election, and both have continued attacks on each other since Trump took office.

Trump has publicly insisted he doesn’t watch the MSNBC show anymore, but his frequent tweets about the hosts and attacks on the subject matter of the show have stoked speculation that he is still a frequent viewer.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-r...ttle-hands
Updated at 9:57 a.m.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Eric the Green - 06-29-2017, 06:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,097 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,580 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,618 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,895 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,832 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,245 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,657 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,031 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green