Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(05-06-2018, 04:54 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(05-06-2018, 11:07 AM)gabrielle Wrote:

No mention here of Michelle Wolf's infamous and hilarious speech last week?
What? Another blue taking advantage of a free opportunity that was given to them to take a few cheap shots at the president and some major cheap shots at defenseless woman couldn't do much of anything other than sit there, try to control her emotions, keep her composer and remain professional because that's here job. Yeah, it's easy doing stuff like that to a woman like that but it's not viewed as nice by DECENT WOMEN. Blues have to be careful, EVERYONE is free today to vote as they now please for whatever reason or whatever issue matters to them regardless of your gender or fucking skin tone. Me, I would have treated her like a man. Blue women don't like being treated like a man. Blue women just prefer the benefits associated with being a man and the pay associated with being a man. What are blue women going to do when red women begin dominating women's politics and start treating them like men? You do know, Republican America is raising a generation of women right now with no support from government or special rules and protections that favor them.

Thanks gabrielle; yes quite an interesting feminine takedown of the Trumpists, including the infamous joke about Sarah Huckabee Sanders that unfortunately was both hard to hear, and hard for some of us guys to make sense of.

Of course, conservatives like our Classic Xer may defend the target of that supposed (but rather too involved) "joke," but there really wasn't that much there to be offended about, compared to the gross lies told daily by Sarah in the most blatantly-bully-like tone of voice and facial expression, and crying out for even worse satire than it got from Ms Wolf. Classic Xer trots out the same old lines about blues being weak because they are dependent on government, but I'm not sure blue women are as weak as he says, having had the courage to break up glass ceilings and harassments and get attention and recognition, while red women cower underneath the thumbs of the red men and their repressive and gun-toting ways. I dunno Classic Xer, there may be equal girl-power strength on the blue side as on the "self-reliant" (but submissive to male power) red side.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Eric the Green - 05-07-2018, 01:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 122,955 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,579 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,617 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,895 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,831 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,240 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,656 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,009 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green