Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(09-29-2018, 05:41 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(09-29-2018, 09:56 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: The Boomers who hold all the cards are those who wield the wealth and institutional power. They follow oil billionaire H. L. Hunt's dictum "he who owns the gold makes the rules". The Lost (like Hunt) were as rapacious as any generation, but they could never get away with what Boomer elites get away with easily. America used to be prone to tax conspicuous consumption heavily and have a tax system that favored small business over monopolized, vertically-integrated firms. That is over.

Have you watched the Kavanaugh hearings? I saw Cory Booker cut him down with language of mathematical precision. I don't see Booker as one to create a Boomer/X divide any more than Obama did. Booker has found the weak spots of Trump.  He will not be alone at that.

Pretty boy Spartacus, who many X'ers are capable of seeing through the pretty black boy exterior of his and identify the nasty blue traits that people are starting to see, recognize and learning to hate these day. Dude, it's funny you chose him because he is the one I would choose to use or pick a fight with and use to make an example of in a way which divides blue America in two. I want to meet Marty Booker face to face. I'd like to ask Marty Booker if he would prefer good old American justice or ugly old street justice determining his fate. I want him to ask himself if the guy asking him questions about his seems like the guy who gives a shit about his fate and asking himself whether this guy believes in granting preferential treatment to wealthier blacks who live in or represent wealthier blue districts. I'd also want him to ask himself whether this guy seems like the kind of guy who COULD hurt him, damage him, harm him or limit in any way as a man. I what seen the other day was a cheap form of nasty blue street justice. WHO THE FUCK RAISED THEM? WHO TAUGHT THEM THEIR VALUES? WHAT HAPPENS TO BLUES WHOSE VALUES AND CHOICES OR VIEWS AND DECISIONS DON'T MATCH ENOUGH DEMOCRATIC VOTERS THESE DAYS?

I predict Cory Booker won't win the nomination. He has a low 6-7 score. I once thought it was higher, but me knowing his birthtime revised his score. A low score means only that he would not appeal enough to Americans to be elected president. Many people look to him as another Obama. But Obama's score is 19-2. Booker is a bit over-the-top sometimes.

There is nothing to hate in him though, among those who can see truth and justice. I doubt he could win a physical brawl with the old football Brat, although it might be a close call, but I guess reds like Classic Xer thinks that is some sort of determining factor. I guess he thinks we should set up a brawl to determine who sits in the oval office. Well, I know one guy with an 11-2 or better score who offered one. ha ha!

"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Eric the Green - 09-29-2018, 08:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 122,613 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,570 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,608 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,887 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,822 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,221 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,647 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 17,945 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green