Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(10-01-2018, 07:44 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: I think that I am very good about not posting what I do not know without saying that something is on  the fringe of my knowledge. It is my opinion that Kavanaugh is a problem drinker because whole in the confirmation process he said "I still like beer". I know and have known alcoholics, and unless one is in the booze business, is an anti-alcohol crusader, or in an activity related to the treatment or study of alcohol or its effects (including law enforcement)... people who talk about their alcohol consumption in incongruous and inappropriate situations usually is a problem drinker. There are things that one can say at a job interview that will keep you from getting a job, and discussing one's heavy drinking is one of them.

OK, I enjoy a good beer, and I can tell you that the best beer that I have ever had is an import from somewhere in central Europe... having one of those was on a bucket list of things to do before I die or, worse, end up permanently incarcerated in a nursing home. Many of those things are travel destinations that seem to be drifting away... and Las Vegas and Walt Disney World are not on them. Getting luxuries that simply show that one has the means in which to waste money is not on them. New York City and Yellowstone National Park are still on my list. Still, I prefer to attend events in which getting drunk is not a reasonable expectation. Drunkenness often brings out the worst in people, although I can say about myself that one drink dissolves my anxiety that goes with Asperger's syndrome.  

He claimed he still likes beer and you've claimed that you enjoy a good beer too. What's wrong with what was said by either one of you in America today? Are you a problem drinker just by saying/admitting that to me in public? So, it's all about drinking now. Liberals are clever and manipulative little beasts but unfortunately we are just as clever and a lot more cunning. We'll have to see how this pans out for the liberals now that the FBI's involved and free to check out/ investigate the validity of Dr Fords claims and accusations. You see, this is now a serious national matter which will require further investigation into the allegations and the character and the history of Dr. Ford as well.

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Classic-Xer - 10-01-2018, 08:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,029 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,580 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,617 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,895 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,831 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,244 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,656 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,021 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green