Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(01-27-2019, 07:52 AM)pbrower2a Wrote: Let us not have the unspeakably horrific (Nazi extermination camps or the Killing Fields of the Khmer Rouge) as defenses of something simply awful. Such is like having a rapist or robber excuse himself by saying "at the least I stopped short of murder". Marxism-Leninism and fascism are both horrible. Trying to choose between them is like trying to decide which sort of terminal cancer you prefer.
What the blues do or what they eventually become, you'll have no control over or ability to stop without assistance from the American right. How do we teach not so smart/clueless or not so sharp or focused Democratic voters the value of remaining connected and maintaining a good relationship with the American Right these days? The era of political appeasement between cozy blue Democrats and a pinky sized group of Republicans making decisions for themselves and their wealthy friends is in the final process of gradually coming to an abrupt end. David should be concerned about the American because I think David understands me and knows that there's is nothing stop us from allowing a complete investigation of corruption that relates to the entire government and both political party's vs only half the government and one political party. I think David understands that friends or acquaintances could end up sharing a cell with a corrupt government official associated with the Republican party and a corrupt business person associated with the Democratic party who made a fortune together with their direct involvement with some government programs or some government affiliated with some foreign investment or foreign investors.

The American right damn near politically decimated the more powerful of the two parties and the weaker of the two still thinks we are afraid of them and we view them as unbeatable? Think again or The people on Fox News don't even seem realize how powerful the American right is and how fearful the Republican party is of defying the will of its voters. I have to admit, the cozy pink elites who speak on Fox, are still a bit out of touch with the grim realities that reds who live along the southern border are finding, seeing and living with on a daily. I think its time to pack them on a plane and fly them down to see what a dead half rotted illegal alien looks like or a female illegal alien who has been gang rapped looks like or sounds like or what a family who lost a loved to some piece of crap illegal alien. You better wake up and start questioning your own leadership instead of assuming you'll benefit from having them in power and having them being the ones who are making most if not all the important decisions for you. I'm not sure if you really want to find out how much you'll have in common with a blue Iranian who has been raised to believe (indoctrinated from birth) that America is evil who have been placed in charge of exterminating blues who disagree with their fascist blue leaders or the blues that the fascist blues decide to persecute for whatever reason and confiscate all their wealth and possessions for greater good of the state and blue society in general. Reds aren't dumb. Reds aren't fools. Reds aren't uneducated. Reds aren't easily manipulated or tricked or persuaded into letting go of America, it's system, its flag or the values associated with American heritage.

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Classic-Xer - 01-27-2019, 04:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,116 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,581 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,620 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,897 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,833 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,248 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,659 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,040 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green