Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(04-26-2019, 09:58 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 09:02 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 05:30 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 07:56 PM)taramarie Wrote: We are still able to defend ourselves. We don't need those sorts of guns for home defence. I think you would find it interesting knowing this little detail that we were asked by our government prior to these guns being banned. Overwhelmingly it was agreed on that we do not want these guns to continue to be legal in this country. I do agree with you there also needs to be a law restricting non citizens purchasing firearms.  https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/christc...poll-finds
That's what you say, seem to believe, but the truth is that you're less able to defend yourselves now. Mean while, Americans are more able to defend themselves than anytime in American history. A fact that keeps its far left liberal groups at bey and keeps their ambitions of ruling America in check. Right now, they only have the power to rule about a quarter of it as far as America's population goes. However, the bulk of its land mass and its overall production capabilities are still governed by reds or purples or Americans as I say. Once you understand this, one can understand the position the liberals are in as a ruling group and the position the Democratic population is now in today as well.

The majority of Americans are willing to support and vote for the left liberal blue program, which is only what America needs for its own good, prosperity, and to be truly American. It's true these liberal blue voters occupy far less than half the land mass, but they supply the vast majority of economic productivity.

Without respect for human rights, there is no such thing as "America." Trump and the GOP assault human rights. The right-wing you uphold seems always to keep the true Americans in check these days. That's because they have been more fanatically dedicated to protecting their illusions and their status and wealth, by rigging the elections to discourage non-whites from voting, gerrymander districts, pack the Courts so they rule in their favor in tight elections (e.g. year 2000), and deceive white people in red states into voting for them by promising to uphold their prejudices and assuage their fears.

The only human right you uphold is the ability to impose your power on others at the barrel of a gun, or to rule others through uncontrolled wealth. But we blues are coming for your guns. We will take ALL of your guns, Classic Xer, melt them down and make bicycles out of them. Then we will tear down all the border walls and fences and encourage America to be overrun with non-white people. That way we will be sure to outvote you too, and keep you from violently rebelling as we rule the country and impose our blue liberal agenda on you, including raising your taxes sky high to pay for welfare for all these immigrants and non-whites, so they are loyal to us and vote for us.
ha ha.
I was about to say something but actually after reading the rest of this yes...hes just dicking with him on red paranoia
Is he dicking around as you say or is that really what he wants/hopes to see happen here? Me, I have a right to defend myself and other people as well and a right to purchase an elite weapon that is capable of doing that task.  Now, Eric should be able to understand that real America isn't going to allow itself to be over run by a bunch of foreigners. A small portion of Blue America maybe, but not the rest of the nation. The rest of the country ain't that stupid.

Messages In This Thread
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 122,895 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,578 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,617 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,894 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,831 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,238 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,654 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 17,994 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green