Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
...and an expression of one part of David DuKKKe's ideology:

[Image: Ciyx4X1UoAAmlsR.jpg]

With David DuKKKe the world's problems come with non-whites and non-Christians (so far his hate seems to not extend to Chinese, Koreans, or Japanese, maybe not to (Hindu) Indians or Filipinos -- are those "honorary whites" for now?) Anyone can put even tangential blame upon Jews, Judaism, or Israel upon a horror so traumatic as 9/11 is sick. A reminder -- Jews perished, too, in the 9/11 attacks, and the only people who think that the Jews were disproportionately few of the victims exaggerates the percentage of Jews in Greater New York City. (Greater New York City is more Puerto Rican and Irish than Jewish).

No. I say instead... imagine a world without hate. Imagine a world in which people recognize shared humanity. Sure, Death to ISIS! -- but for the same reason that I would say "Death to Nazis!" Just as British and American Christians harshly judged Nazis who shared the same sentimentality toward Christmas trees and Christmas carols for extreme violations of Christian morals, Muslims will largely judge ISIS war criminals for violation of Islamic morality.

As for Arabs and Muslims -- I love to contrast livable, family-friendly Dearborn to the vile nightmare that is the southwest side of Detroit. Better the Mosque than the whorehouse and strip club, don't you think? The Muslims of Dearborn insist that the Dearborn police bust the drunks, addicts, whores, and pimps who occasionally stumble into Dearborn... but so would I if I lived there. Many Jews and Christians like it that way.

Racial, religious, and ethnic bigotry can all go to Hell -- for racial, religious, and ethnic bigotry leads to Hell on Earth. An America without hate would have no place for the politics of Donald Trump.

[Image: Ci5nOL-UkAAfw8v.jpg]

DuKKKe sees such as Jewish "depravity"... letting in Syrian refugees (many of them Christians) fleeing both a genocidal tyrant and a cause that has more in common with Nazism than with orthodox Islam seems like a good idea.

But what can one say of someone who considers "righteous Jew" and "righteous Muslim" oxymora?
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by pbrower2a - 07-22-2016, 03:24 AM
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,078 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,580 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,618 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,895 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,832 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,244 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,656 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,027 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green