Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(08-10-2016, 05:14 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(08-10-2016, 04:41 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(08-10-2016, 04:24 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(08-10-2016, 03:48 PM)Eric the Green Wrote: Polls posted here show that Trump voters are willing to agree with his most blatant nonsense. So the mindless rantings by our Cynic Hero are no surprise. Insanity is rampant in America.
If Hillary wins, it will be because the system was rigged in her favor. It's blatantly obvious to me and most voters who support Trump. Insanity is rampant and you and x_4ad_84 are as close to being insane without being diagnosed as insane (out of touch with reality) as a people can get. The  Obama years have taught me that there are a lot of progressive minded flakes in this world. As America becomes more aware of the progressive minded flakes and begins to associate them as being in with the Democrats, America will begin to distance itself from the Democrats.

So are you going to distance yourself from the Republicans, as you claim to do? Are you going to buy their insanity? Claiming that "if Hillary wins, the system is rigged," is just blatant nonsense put out by an emotionally-immature demagogue who can't face reality. That is obvious, and if you fall for that crap, then that says a lot about you as well, and about other Trump voters who fall for it.

The only time a presidential election was certainly rigged, in the last 140 years, was in 2000 when the Supreme Court ratified the blatant rigging of Katherine Harris and the Republicans in order to put a "shocking and awesome" genocidal murderer in the White House, and possibly in Ohio by Mr. Black in 2004 too to keep him there. THEY are the ones who rig elections. Nowadays conspiracy theory fans use that fact as the background event for the believability of their theories that elections are rigged by Hillary's Democrats.

The only name for the tactic of claiming that if you lose, the system is rigged, is "intimidation." That is certainly a tactic that bullies like Trump use all the time, and voters who prefer bullies (like you and Cynic Hero) are quite pleased with use of the tactic.
I'm not in with them and never have been in with them. I've been an independent voter my entire life. As ** you are in with the Greens and some what in with the Democrats nationally as long as the Democrats are willing to support and advance your political interests nationally. In other words, you are using them and they are using you to support/advance stuff that is viewed as being mutually beneficial to both parties. I keep telling my working class Dem buddies how bad they're being screwed by progressives like you, liberal immigration policies, liberal social policies and the liberal Democrats who are obviously connected to all of them.

Fine, but that doesn't make you independent. You are in with the anti-progressives who are against progress like liberal immigration and social policies (IOW the Republicans), and you are doing the bullies' bidding in your conversations with your buddies.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Eric the Green - 08-10-2016, 05:19 PM
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 122,604 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,570 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,607 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,885 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,821 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,220 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,645 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 17,939 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green