Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can!
(08-15-2016, 01:50 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 12:35 PM)Eric the Green Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 12:04 PM)Classic-Xer Wrote: If I was a Democrat, I would have fired someone like you a long time ago. I would've fired Hilary for breaking the trust that is needed to effectively govern and function as one body. If I was the owner of the 4T, I would have subjected you to the same rules and standards as everyone else. I would not have allowed a group of knee jerk liberals to take it over and destroy the integrity of the forum.  I've fired a lot of people for various reasons. I've fired lazy people preferred to screw around more than work. I've fired trouble makers. I've fired people for doing stupid things like repeating the same mistakes. I've fired people for breaking common sense rules like no stealing or no use company assets/property for the benefit of oneself. I've fired whites, blacks and Hispanics. I've fired family members and friends. I've fired business partners. I've fired men and women. I judge people the same regardless of their race or gender. Does Trump really want to be President? Does Trump really want to deal with all the petty liberal/conservative bullshit that has been plaguing America? Don't know but we are going to find out soon enough.

But you would never be a Democrat. You think mainstream opinions among Democrats are extreme positions, when it is your positions that represent extremist Republicans. You would be no more likely than Ted Cruz to be a Democrat (even though your social/cultural views are not quite as right-wing as his).

Sounds like you have fired a lot of people. I don't quarrel with your reasons, but notice that Trump wants to fire people just because they are of a different group than him.
True, I'm not Democratic material. FDR wouldn't be Democratic material today. I'd have to dumb down quite a bit, emotionally move backwards, degrade myself and reduce my integrity in order to fit in or cop the liberal me be greater than you attitude, the uppity Democratic attitude and associate myself with old Democratic memes and past moments of glory and achievements pertaining to distant people and a distant time with harsher rules, harsher environments, harsher punishments, harsher treatment and harsher views as they relate to different people.

I don't get that one; FDR wouldn't be a Democrat today? He'd be all in favor of weakening his own programs, like Social Security? I'm amazed you can psycho-analyze liberal Democratic attitudes so clearly that you can attribute them to Democrats today but not Democrats yesterday. So what was FDR's "attitude" when he "welcomed" the hatred of the wealthy and powerful critics of his programs? And how is that less of an "attitude" than what Bernie or Hillary say? Say what, now?

We'll keep our sleeves rolled up, no thank you very much. No thank you, government by organized money!

Hey, if we have better ideas than you do, why shouldn't we say so? I know you want to go backward to harsher times, and legislate that into reality by repealing what FDR and LBJ passed. But you think real Democrats support that? No, you can't make your vision of Democrats over into a new Republican image; sorry, that wouldn't work even on a makeover TV show. That's like calling the color blue "red" and hoping we are all colorblind.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's make fun of Trump, bash him, etc. while we can! - by Eric the Green - 08-15-2016, 02:07 PM
Basket of Deplorables - by John J. Xenakis - 09-10-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Basket of Deplorables - by pbrower2a - 09-10-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Gringrich - by The Wonkette - 10-27-2016, 11:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets make fun of Obama while he is still relevant. Galen 207 123,111 01-25-2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Stimulus Bill Would Make Illegal Streaming a Felony LNE 7 2,581 02-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Last Post: random3
  Trump: Bring back torture to make America great nebraska 0 1,620 01-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nebraska
  Bill would make New York first state to ban declawing of cats nebraska 0 1,897 01-13-2018, 07:13 AM
  Bill would make it a crime to videotape police in Arizona nebraska 0 1,833 01-11-2018, 04:01 AM
  High taxes, regulations make NY dead last in freedom nebraska 4 3,247 12-27-2017, 07:51 PM
  This result Bundy of trial should be fun. Galen 0 1,659 12-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Galen
  Let's make fun of and bash Gary Johnson too! Eric the Green 16 18,037 10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Eric the Green