Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome fellow ex-TFT Forumites!
(07-01-2019, 07:16 AM)taramarie Wrote: I am very surprised as they had literally said they are selective about who joins because they didn't want the abusive nature over there and wanted discussion that was not going to start fights. Constructive discussion and they wanted it kept secret which I felt wrong. Guess that millennial inclusion trait is coming through strong here. It felt wrong for that reason. I ended up leaving because I felt it not the place for me when it deliberately excludes people and doesn't like people being aware of its presence and that they cant join which is what it certainly was like when I was over there. They were against Eric joining when I had asked if he could join. Back when I was naïve as to why people downed on him of course. Of course since then someone had actually invited him there and I wonder what they secretly thought about that after saying a big flat out NO when I asked them. If Eric sees this comment he cant say that is a lie either because he did not believe me there was a group and he found I told the truth. That is the truth too. I asked them. They didn't want him over there then. I believe the reason was they said because he seems to be the cause for arguments. Hey least I am honest and not saying it behind his back.

I may look at the world through rose-tinted glasses compared to you, Tara. I didn't know about this with Eric before, but I would say he fits in with the group fine now that he is in. I actually think it is righties who have a hard time there because of the strong left/liberal/blue state bias.
Steve Barrera

[A]lthough one would like to change today's world back to the spirit of one hundred years or more ago, it cannot be done. Thus it is important to make the best out of every generation. - Hagakure

Saecular Pages

Messages In This Thread
Welcome fellow ex-TFT Forumites! - by X_4AD_84 - 05-04-2016, 01:42 PM
RE: Welcome fellow ex-TFT Forumites! - by radind - 05-04-2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Welcome fellow ex-TFT Forumites! - by Odin - 05-04-2016, 02:55 PM
RE: Welcome fellow ex-TFT Forumites! - by tg63 - 05-04-2016, 03:46 PM
RE: Welcome fellow ex-TFT Forumites! - by rds - 05-04-2016, 06:08 PM
RE: Welcome fellow ex-TFT Forumites! - by Odin - 05-05-2016, 03:37 PM
RE: Welcome fellow ex-TFT Forumites! - by tamara - 05-05-2016, 10:19 AM
RE: Welcome fellow ex-TFT Forumites! - by Emman85 - 05-06-2016, 02:31 AM
RE: Welcome fellow ex-TFT Forumites! - by TnT - 05-07-2016, 10:23 AM
RE: Welcome fellow ex-TFT Forumites! - by radind - 05-10-2016, 07:56 PM