Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The "Unnecessariat" and the rise of Trumpism.
(05-16-2019, 02:51 PM)David Horn Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 03:14 AM)Kinser79 Wrote: … I also watch the meme magic flow on the internets.  To understand why Daddy is president one has to understand the flow of meme magic.  Without that: one is a blind man, in a dark room, looking for a black cat that isn't there and proclaiming that they found it.

Meme magic is an oxymoron.  Memes only have power over those fully invested in them, which makes the 'magic' part a non sequitur.  FWIW, a very large part of Trump's nominal base is already bailing on him as a candidate for 2020, because he finally added one too many insults to the pile of inflicted injuries.  They've had enough.

Memetics works the same way as a force of nature works.  I don't have to believe in rain for it to rain.  The 'magic' part is merely a shorthand for the natural flow of information in the form of memes.  Which is the way information is transfered from person to person naturally.

As for Trump losing his base, I'm interested in hearing where you found that particular bit of fake news.

Aggrigate totals are still in the mid-40s which shows his hard support hasn't lessened.  The Democrats have to errode his soft support which means they have to run Biden and Daddy can easily beat Creepy Uncle Joe.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The "Unnecessariat" and the rise of Trumpism. - by Kinser79 - 05-22-2019, 08:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Authoritarianism on the Rise Eric the Green 17 4,845 06-30-2021, 12:53 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why? TheNomad 38 16,186 05-15-2019, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Kinser79
  The Rise of the Weaponized AI Propaganda Machine Odin 4 2,702 02-22-2017, 09:26 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a