Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The "Unnecessariat" and the rise of Trumpism.
(07-18-2016, 11:46 PM)Ragnarök_62 Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 07:28 PM)Odin Wrote: Eric has to make everything about guns in order to justify his being terrified of even stepping foot inside of Flyover Country.

Ya think?  Eric has OCD issues about guns. Cool

I don't know what OCD means, but clearly a gun has one and only one purpose: to kill people. I'm not in favor of killing, and I don't know why so many people in red states are so in favor of killing. To have these people, mostly in red states no less, whom we know are (in general) more authoritarian and more prone to violence than others, carrying around guns, is beyond madness. But, what can you expect from red states, or even purple ones, these days? To vote Republican is also madness. And that's what makes them "red states" to begin with. And the trends about guns and red/blue states is almost uniform, and very clearly opposite.

My parents came from red states. I'm glad they got out before I was born Cool They were in Berkeley when I was born Cool

It's true, fly-over country is pretty bad; but I have a yearning to see how the other half lives. But not if I put my life in danger by so doing; whether on the road, or out of the barrel.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: The "Unnecessariat" and the rise of Trumpism. - by Eric the Green - 07-19-2016, 12:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Authoritarianism on the Rise Eric the Green 17 4,845 06-30-2021, 12:53 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Rise Of Tribalism, Racism & Bigotry Most Associated With Which Turning & Why? TheNomad 38 16,188 05-15-2019, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Kinser79
  The Rise of the Weaponized AI Propaganda Machine Odin 4 2,702 02-22-2017, 09:26 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a