Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Careers ruined or at risk from accusations of sexual misconduct
I had problems with the ladies because I have trouble keeping my eyes focused -- or getting them stuck looking some wrong direction. In my opinion, if my eyes cheat, that is a triviality in contrast to something else. Having Asperger's without a clue gave me trouble getting and holding jobs -- and without a clue about a cause.

If I were in a culture that arranges marriages, I would be an early and obvious match. But children would be a disaster because of genetic factors. Like attracts alike, and the double dose could mean children damned to institutionalization for severe autism.

I am not an alcoholic, addict, or violent person, and I am definitely not a pervert. Self-righteous? Sure, but I at least have some moral compass. A good income would have made me desirable -- but if we wanted children, it would have been wise for us to adopt.
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated Communist  but instead the people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists -- Hannah Arendt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Careers ruined or at risk from accusations of sexual misconduct - by pbrower2a - 06-26-2018, 11:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unkind, Risk Averse and Untrusting beechnut79 13 9,799 07-17-2018, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund