Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Careers ruined or at risk from accusations of sexual misconduct
(01-24-2019, 04:52 PM)taramarie Wrote:
(01-24-2019, 10:30 AM)David Horn Wrote:
(01-23-2019, 10:16 PM)taramarie Wrote: Oh hell and seeing some of these comments probably some guys here wont believe either. So basically i was ...we will say fiddled with till i was bleeding and yes i was penetrated painfully...i was 5 years old. My mother stormed the school about it. I was cornered into a cubical in the girls toilets, locked in there, beaten up, fiddled with and threatened for months till my mother noticed the injuried and the bleeding from trauma there. So yes. That is the definition of repeated sexual abuse. I am not one of those making things up. Since age 5 i have had cptsd and it causes me to have panic attacks where i freeze, stop breathing and i black out. A few years ago i was forcefully raped repetitively too. Neither i can give "documentation" for. I was alone both times locked somewhere and its hard to provide proof when one is locked in somewhere alone and being violated and silenced out of fear. As my attackers have said, worse will come if you say anything. As a child that worse did come and it hurt.

Wow!  I'm sorry you had to experience any of this.  You're brave to share it here.  Here's hoping for better in the future.  Any form of PTSD is hard to manage, but the complex variant is the worst.

My boyfriend also went through traumatic sexual abuse. From a family member actually. For years. It has hurt him in all ways. We have been suggested by his therapist to go into tantric counselling together as it was mental and physical abuse we went through so we should experience the opposite of that, hence...tantra. But also to explore the psychological and make peace with it. So, tantra can help with that balance of the whole. We will be seeing if it is right for us first.
So hopefully there is a better future but we know that we are healing already as we bond so well already.

Best of luck to you both.
Intelligence is not knowledge and knowledge is not wisdom, but they all play well together.

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unkind, Risk Averse and Untrusting beechnut79 13 9,747 07-17-2018, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund