Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Careers ruined or at risk from accusations of sexual misconduct
(11-30-2017, 01:28 PM)David Horn Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 03:03 AM)Warren Dew Wrote:
(11-29-2017, 01:40 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: ... Don't get me wrong. Sexual harassment is not a perquisite of high office in commerce, academia, politics, or media. People are being ruined as if they were exposed as Commies during the Red Scare of the 1950s. But there seems to be more documentation now.

I suggest that we have some documentation.

Documentation or admission of guilt would be good.  So far, we have that for Franken and Biden.

Biden?  His only offense, if that actually qualifies as such, is his handling of the Anita Hill accusations against Clarence Thomas.  Is that a disqualifier: no!  His age, on the other hand, really is.  We may have the second case of an older President with dementia.  Trump is certainly coming apart at the seams, and we know that Reagan was failing during his second term.  Another old guy is just not in the cards.

But yet Sanders is older than either of them, and he is considered very viable although I would be very surprised if he wins. If he gets the nomination, he should definitely choose a younger candidate for VP. His own son Levi perhaps?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Careers ruined or at risk from accusations of sexual misconduct - by beechnut79 - 07-09-2019, 09:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unkind, Risk Averse and Untrusting beechnut79 13 9,782 07-17-2018, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Hintergrund