Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Authoritarianism and American politics
(04-19-2018, 11:38 AM)David Horn Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 06:56 PM)Mikebert Wrote: Looks like Kinser has left.

Few remain.  I'm on and off myself, and you seem to be as well.  The lively discussion that used to exist on the old site is a faint memory.

I rarely reply to two people in the same post but here I think it necessary.  The old forum had decades of content and was connected to the authors as well as high google traffic.  This forum lacks those features.  Furthermore many of those here from the old forum have grown tired debating the same topics with the same people with the same results.

I for one am enjoying the regenracy.  It is nice to actually be able to struggle to find people to work at a coffee shop because we are approaching full employment.  But again that points to my correct analysis that Trump was indeed the GC, reguardless of his questionable choices in hair dye and bronzer.

Meh I suppose Boomers just gotta do their Boomerishness ©.
It really is all mathematics.

Turn on to Daddy, Tune in to Nationalism, Drop out of UN/NATO/WTO/TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA Globalism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Authoritarianism and American politics - by Kinser79 - 05-09-2018, 11:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who else would like politics to be humdrum? Anthony '58 50 11,800 09-01-2022, 02:23 AM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  SJW's, Identity politics, Alt-Left and Alt-Right Teejay 37 26,070 10-12-2018, 09:24 AM
Last Post: David Horn