Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neither of the current major party candidates is the "Grey Champion".
(09-01-2016, 11:16 AM)Cynic Hero 86 Wrote:
(09-01-2016, 12:12 AM)Eric the Green Wrote: OK, here's a post at the end of "#s 166-180" on the "Who is the next FDR/Lincoln thread", politics and economics forum:

Posted by: E. Alan Meece 
Date posted: Thu Jul 1 20:11:17 EDT 1999 
Subject: Hilary? 
What about Hilary Rodham Clinton?
Now that she's entering politics for real, this is no longer idle speculation. Though her record is spotty up till now, after she's had some time in the Senate and run a few campaigns, her experience will have further smoothed over her rough edges. And she has the moral conviction, strength, charisma and knowledge to be a leader.
And this is a time when people are looking for a new kind of leader. A woman may fill the bill for many. Don't forget that whoever the champion(s) is/are, they probably won't appear in 2005. The Crisis will have developed for a while before the champion(s) appear(s).
"I'm not sure the 1960s legacies we live with today are positive, except those brought about by the Silent." said Michael.
Well, I think the Boomers helped with all of those; including the fact that a woman candidate is now a real possibility. Boomers participated in all the liberation movements and made them what they were, although they were not the original leaders of those movements. The 1960s legacies are not all positive, but part of the legacy is. I wouldn't want to go back to the days when we could not express who we are and be informal with each other, and when no-one in this country had any inkling of spirituality. When the only architecture around was small or large boxes made of glass and ticky-tacky. And when no-one had an inkling of the environmental costs of our industrial lifestyle, and when consumers had no rights. 
Eric Meece

Hillary will not be the grey champion. Her getting elected would be the institutionalization of globalist patheticness. We would have transgender bathrooms, it would be illegal to own firearms.
We already have transgender bathrooms, and Trump doesn't care either. Nor should anyone give a tickle's damn about them.

Being illegal to own firearms is a wonderful dream someday, and Hillary will be a great champion if she brings us closer to that ideal. But it will happen once most of us awaken to the fact that we don't need them.

Quote: Children would be playing barney the purple dinosaur games because anything cool would be banned.

It would be cool with me if Barney were banned. But I vote for Democrats because I know that, under them, more cool things happen. Under Republicans, life gets pretty stale pretty fast, and cool things are censored.

Quote: We would fight foreign wars to "bring freedom" rather than learning to coexist with other systems of government who may not value democracy.

Hillary is lumped with Bush and his neo-cons, but they are not the same. Hillary is not going to start such a war of choice. She is a grandmother who cares about life.

Quote: We would fight foreign wars like we did in kosovo which all it did was convince Bin Laden that americans were weaklings who could be defeated easily, hence 9/11.

Kosovo was well done and turned out right and did not convince anyone of any such thing.
"I close my eyes, and I can see a better day" -- Justin Bieber

Keep the spirit alive;
Eric M

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neither of the current major party candidates is the "Grey Champion". - by Eric the Green - 09-02-2016, 12:11 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forward Party (USA)? nguyenivy 11 1,871 09-03-2022, 02:28 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Gray Champion Predictions jleagans 153 83,666 09-01-2022, 03:00 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  The failure of the Democratic Party Mickey123 54 40,719 06-11-2018, 05:00 PM
Last Post: David Horn
  Grey Champions and the Election of 2016 Kinser79 154 123,729 02-22-2017, 10:05 AM
Last Post: SomeGuy