Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bipartisan Senate group proposes ‘no fly, no buy’ gun measure
(03-08-2018, 02:40 PM)pbrower2a Wrote:
(03-08-2018, 01:58 AM)Cynic Hero Wrote:
(03-07-2018, 10:08 PM)pbrower2a Wrote: Driving an intruder away is the most satisfying scenario that I can imagine. Minimal risk to the family or person... and the dog. The crook is scared perhaps into defecating in his pants instead of committing a felonious assault (including rape) or burglary. No crook knows which dog has a killer instinct -- and the dog's owner might not know.

A crook must have real dedication to committing a crime to risk a mauling by the top predator in much of the human world. One would need a plan to neutralize the dog, something that people in Special Forces learn as a norm. But most crooks don't have military training. The military doesn't want criminals, people generally not amenable to the discipline of a pure command system.

A dog may be Man's best friend, but he is a criminal's nightmare. Domestication has made the dog predictable enough despite having the usual traits of man-eaters on land. When I describe an animal having power, speed, strength, agility, cunning, voracity, sharp claws and teeth, and great bite force do I refer to a cougar -- or to a dog? Or four 80-pound Dobermans and one 320-pound tiger, as dogs attack as gangs?

If you face an enemy capable of dispatching your dogs before getting to you, then you must have done something to cause something like the Mossad or Seal Team 6 to plan your demise.

Pbrower Xers and Millies hate globalist tyranny. Xers and Millies have not granted boomers consent to implement these ideals. The Boomer must respect the law and remain within the bounds of the constitution. Boomers like yourself might have an opinion that a person buying multiple guns is the wrong thing to do, but that is just that, an opinion. The citizen is well within his rights to buy as many guns as he/she likes. The purpose of the state is to enforce the law, not implement a vague "morality".

This Boomer respects the law and insists upon decency in international relations. I'm guessing that China signed off on the American effort to get Osama bin Laden because they had some fear that Shanghai, Hong Kong, and Beijing might have been targets by someone 'inspired' by the 9/11 attacks. The Russians and Chinese didn't complain when Seal Team 6 did the underworld hit on Osama bin Laden.

Many gun owners are legitimate sportspeople for whom their guns are sporting goods in the sense that a bowling ball or skis are tools of their favorite activity. But as a rule, sport hunters are well-behaved people who never commit crimes -- unless the victim is "Bambi". A deer hunter gets often but one shot at a deer, who if spooked will run off and no longer be a target. The deer shot effectively by a deer rifle is to be a trophy or venison, which explains why deer hunters do not want or need an AR 15 or an AK 47. But urban gangs want guns and ammo that will turn a human victim into an irretrievable mess.

The morality is clear: murder is a crime, and certain guns make any would more lethal. One of the victims of Nikolas Cruz who nearly died was hit in his ankle, not a vital organ he came close to bleeding to death.
How can you say that you respect law, when you seem to support those who are clearly into ignoring the law and breaking them. I don't support those who support illegal immigration because I respect the law. How many times have I been called a racist because I value law and order and respect the law in general? I'd say a lot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bipartisan Senate group proposes ‘no fly, no buy’ gun measure - by Classic-Xer - 03-08-2018, 05:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buy Passport,Driver License,Age & ID Card,(Whatsapp:.......: +1 (551) 239-2904) Visas huunnjh655 0 139 03-01-2024, 08:43 AM
Last Post: huunnjh655
  Buy Real and Fake Passports, ID Cards, Driving Licenses, SSN, Birth Certificates, Dea dominicadomi 0 41 02-22-2024, 08:26 PM
Last Post: dominicadomi
  House passes bill to expand background checks for gun sales HealthyDebate 49 7,149 11-22-2022, 02:22 PM
Last Post: pbrower2a
  Hawaii bill would allow gun seizure after hospitalization nebraska 23 11,681 06-08-2022, 05:46 PM
Last Post: beechnut79
  Young Americans have rapidly turned against gun control, poll finds Einzige 5 2,133 04-30-2021, 08:09 AM
Last Post: David Horn
  2022 elections: House, Senate, State governorships pbrower2a 13 3,851 04-28-2021, 04:55 AM
  Kyrsten Synema (D - Az) brings a cake into the Senate to downvote min. wage hike Einzige 104 26,928 04-22-2021, 03:21 AM
  Hawaii Senate approves nation’s highest income tax rate HealthyDebate 0 766 03-12-2021, 06:46 PM
Last Post: HealthyDebate
  House of Delegates Passes Sweeping Gun-Control Bill stillretired 6 1,925 03-10-2021, 01:43 AM
Last Post: Kate1999
  Biden faces bipartisan backlash over Syria bombing Kate1999 0 710 03-09-2021, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Kate1999